Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 9 Webkinz:

Black and White Cat (Gabriella)

Chihuahua (Taco)

Horse (Spirit)

Lil' Tiger (Tony)

Lil' Cow (Zoey)

Panda (Hay Lin)

Online Golden Retriever (Cody)

White Terrier (Molly)

Lil' Googles (Mary)

I only have an online Goldie because I got a free secret code in a pack of trading cards. I got the White Terrier and Lil' Googles this Christmas.

I also have 1 charm and about 6 or 7 packs of trading cards (all series 1). I used to have a little blue ballcap, but I lost it. :eek:

Smiling,

~SV~ :mellow:

Lucky guys. At least you got something that's not FOOD.

And now I got Egg Nog...
lolz ya i was pretty steamed wen the first 5 snowflakes were food!i finally got:slippers,snowflake swetter icecal tree and a picture...I NEED THAT HAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a...

White terrier. Her name is Princess and she's a girl.

Seal. His name is Whiskers and he's a boy.

Monkey. His name is Cola and he's a boy.

These are in order from the time I got them. I love them and I think they are so cool. I want a big collection, though I'm off to a slow start!

:mametchi: Girl_123

I have a Monkey I got on a field Trip named Banana

I also Have a Froggy Named Lily.

(My username is kaite500(Yea I was typing my name fast and had a misspelling))

Last edited by a moderator:
aw man! I really want somthing! and where did you get a mokey on a feild trip kk445?

today i got:

the tye die frog(tye die)

four figurines(an artist cocker spaniel, a soccerstar chocolate lab, a happy birthday cheeky monkey, and a beachboy golden retriever).

i also caught another snowflake, it was a gingerbread bear cookie.

I am getting a new webkinz because I got good grades! You can tell me which one to get in my topic, "New Webkinz , I'm getting yet another webkinz"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back