Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
with my allowence, i got two new webkinz today! the himilayan cat(mittens) and the pink and white cat(bubblegum).
Really? Me too!!!! Exept I only got one from my rents' today, Riendeer for Valentines.. Strange yes, but thats my parents for ya'! :)

Oh! Mabey they got me another! I still have one more to open!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

I get gifts on valentines day, but not webkinz. I so happy! now I have 3 pages on webkinz for the book with my pets! wooh!!

no, sorry. Sracth that! I got another webkinz! the black and White cheeky dog! I named her Miley.

cool sweetypie! Miley has the Cloud theme. And my Love Frog, Valentine, she has the fantasy theme! I love to pick my pets themes! its just so hard to pick form all diffrent kinds

pretty girl maddi, if they give you there username and secret code you can go on there account just go on forgot your password

i got 157 webkinz, anybody top that. if they do it is a really busy house!!!

pretty girl maddi, if they give you there username and secret code you can go on there account just go on forgot your password

i got 157 webkinz, anybody top that. if they do it is a really busy house!!!

Of course they can :) its not only girls becasue the're stuffed animals. :(

on top of that: I got a new webkinz! a Lil basset houng named Scorpius (HP7 refrence :D )

really? wow! My dad always fib to my mom because he says " just say it was all on sale! " XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back