Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty girl maddi, if they give you there username and secret code you can go on there account just go on forgot your password

i got 157 webkinz, anybody top that. if they do it is a really busy house!!!
[SIZE=7pt]I seriously doubt you have 157. That's much too unreasonable.[/SIZE]

If you have that many, you are unbelievably spoiled. >.>

Name them all, then I'll believe you.

i have a webkinz he is a bullfrog named frog\o but call him henry i like it and in real life people call him that my username is:kateQ97 can u please add me when people add me i give them presents !?!

it looks like you have a few gilches, sweetypie. I had the pet of the month aswell but I didnt adopt it in that month though. P.S: cute avatar!

:p i got a wish token and i went to the wish factory in webkinz world. I tried to insert the token but it went back to my dock. What is going on? :p
You have to have at least 10 tokens for it to work, sorry :p .

Also, you can have 2 usernames if you have 2 webkinz...just make another user with the other webkinz.

//mame :p

OMG!!! OMG!!!! ALERT!! ALERT!! THERES NEW LIL KINZ!!! THE LIL KINZ BLACK LAB, AND THE LIL KINZ PINK POODDLE!!

i got the tiger snake webkinz and named it slither. i was playing with my kitties and they were playing with my tiger snake XD!

you all wanna know what happened?

Well, it began that me and my bff were at the mall. We were at the food court. i asked her if she wanted any of the new webkinz. she said no. i asked her why and she said because she was quitting webkinz:(. i asked he why and she said she wanted to grow up. but i still collect webkinz. when we went back to my bff's house, she was giving her webkinz to her little sister. now my bff has none and i have like more than 100. i am still collecting webkinz.

my bff is addicted to nexopia and i am addicted to webkinz. so we both have something in common. i do have a nexopia, but i dont go on it as much as my bff.

well that my bff wants to quit webkinz, i dont mind. she can if she wants to or not. i am not the boss.

[SIZE=14pt]what the ****? how do you earn wish tokens? And why isn't webkinz kinzchat plus coming back?[/SIZE]

I have the black lab and the pink poodle but they are webkinz.

My black lab is named Shadow sweetypie!

I want the brown dog.

really i want all of the webkinz!

wow! I just need 15 more webkinz to catch up to you qwerty123! but of course you will have way more webkinz then me. LOL! XD

WOW! 30 is A LOT of Webkinz! I only have three. A cat, a horse, and a dog. My x-friend has 45 Webkinz!

i got a new webkinz and its the bengal tiger and its name is pouncer. i got it as an easter present early because were going on vacation tommorow for a week. so i wont get to talk to ya'll for a week. were going to vancouver.

which webkinz if ur favourite? mine is the love puppy(which i own).

is a 13 year old tooo old for webkinz? well i guess not since i am not to old for anything. and if anybody says that i am a little kid, i just egnore them.

--------------------------------------------------------

off topic: do you like happy tree friends? i do. i am 13 and do any of you think i am toooo young for HTF since it has violence? my mom doesn't allow me to watch it so i only watch it when my parents are gone. i want a HTF plushie soooooo bad! every time is spell mine, i almost spell it mime because there is a character in HTF called mime.

--------------------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back