Were you a 90's kid?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved the Rugrats. And I still have two of their movies. :3

But I was only six or seven years old then, and I don't remember much up until I turned 11.

I'm totally not a 90's kid. I can't even remember 2001 or 2000 or even 2002/2003. I don't know these old cartoons. Chech my profile and find out how old I am. :angry:
Wow you're only 8? Your the first person I've seen who was born in 2000 or higher on TamaTalk. I was in 2nd grade when you were born. Well you were born May 24 so it was probably before, the day, or after school was out. In 2002 and 2003 I was in 4th and 5th grade. Now I'm about to go to 10th grade.

Last edited by a moderator:
Psh, those aren't hardcore 90s shows.
Hey Arnold, Doug, Magic School Bus [though those actually may have even been before 1990, can't remember], that other girl with the wierd hair who was late for class in the theme song and ened up finding a random poodle..

THOSE were the shows. ;D

Yes, I was born in '93 so I remember that stuff.
I think that last show you were talking about was Pepper Ann. Not sure... but I LOVED that show! I even named my dog Pepper! Her middle name is Ann. <3

Those aren't old shows. Both created 2000+
We're talking '90s.

I was born in '89.

Fresh Prince, Saved by the Bell, Are you Afraid of the Dark?, Double Dare, Nick Arcade, Weinerville, Pete and Pete, Doug. I miss the oldies.

TV has gotten so dumbed down now.
They still show alot of good 1990's shows on The N. Like Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Saved by the Bell, Kenel & Kel, All That, The Amanda Show (not sure if that was before or after 2000), Growing Pains, and more.

They still show alot of good 1990's shows on The N. Like Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Saved by the Bell, Kenel & Kel, All That, The Amanda Show (not sure if that was before or after 2000), Growing Pains, and more.
Yeah. I watch them there now. My tv is always either on The N or Comedy Central.

I was born in '94...I don't really remember much...I'd like to live through the 80's. :angry:
Me too my brother and mom told me the 80's were the best decade ever. I can tell from all the stuff I've seen. I sometimes with I was born in 1983 instead of 1993.

I was born on 1996.

I miss that show with those beavers...but now I forget what it's called. D=

I also miss Invader Zim, Rugrats, Kenan and Kel, the one with the 3 monsters, and I forget more.

I don't remember if some of them were from the 90's. (I'm not sure about Kenan and Kel)

I was born on 1996.

I also miss Invader Zim, Rugrats, Kenan and Kel, the one with the 3 monsters, and I forget more.

I don't remember if some of them were from the 90's. (I'm not sure about Kenan and Kel)
Kenan & Kel was definately 90's. Invader Zim wasn't (but it's still awesome!) and that show with the beavers is Rin and Stempy... I think... I'm not sure.

I was born on 1996.

The two shows you mentioned were Angry Beavers and Ahh Real Monsters.

Good shows :3

Angry Beavers show(s/ed) on Nick Toons TV for a while, I don't know if it still does though. Last I saw it was about a year ago.

Courtnee:

Ren and Stimpy is about a chihuahua and a cat.

The two shows you mentioned were Angry Beavers and Ahh Real Monsters.
Good shows :3

Angry Beavers show(s/ed) on Nick Toons TV for a while, I don't know if it still does though. Last I saw it was about a year ago.

Courtnee:

Ren and Stimpy is about a chihuahua and a cat.
Ah, I loved Angry Beavers, and Ren and Stimpy. But I never catch them anymore.. D:

Oh, I was born in '93, but I expect all the nice shows came here a bit later. :ichigotchi:

I remember Pepper Ann, Prince of Bel Air, the Rugrats (I really liked these) and all these ACME cartoons. There was one of a weasel and a baboon I think, and House of Mouse (though I think this was on a different channel).

I also liked "La Banda del Patio", though I don't know the name in the English-speaking countries.

It's true, the cartoons nowadays aren't as good or as cosy as the older ones.

Oh yes, and of course, Doraemon!

I don't know if they have Doraemon in USA or not as episodes, but in Spain they do and I love watching them. :wacko:

XD I remember that crap lol I liked darkwing Duck XD Rugrats ticked me off though lol and SK I remember those too omg! And Ren and stimpy yes........ I'm a 1993 baby lol. And I used to think Ren was a rat lmao!

Oh the shows back then were AWESOME!

Know what I miss? Legends of the Hidden Temple =(

I remember shows like:

Hey Dude

Camp Anawana (I think thats what it was called)

Clarissa explains it all

GUTS

Doug

Tiny Toon Adventures

Animaniacs

Rugrats

Ren and Stimpy

Darkwing Duck

The Adventures of the Gummi Bears

Sharon, Lois & Bram's Elephant Show

Are you afraid of the Dark?

Thundercats

Transformers (those both were out before the 90's though)

Legends of the Hidden Temple

Bobbys World

The original winnie the pooh (Gotta get up, gotta get going, gonna see a friend of mine....)

Dangit, there were tons more but those are the ones that come to mind right off hand.

[SIZE=8pt]Ahh yes... those were the days when it was actually worth it to get up early on Saturday mornings and watch cartoons. I was born in 1994, but I was almost born in '93 because I was born in January. I miss those times, I mean not just the shows, but like going outside to play and not just sit around, and when you were excited about your first day of kindergarden and loved your teachers and you played outside until dark, and video games never even crossed your mind =) Now I'm in Highschool and it seems like such a long time ago lol[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back