What are u Running?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
iDL, P's (no pierce), and a Friends that I keep pausing. I want to keep the Friends going for when my niece and nephew visit. :wub:

1ETjsMP.png

Currently have Neenetchi on the 4U and Liamon on Digimon Unlimited. The DU update, while not finished yet (Only four of the nine eggs are in right now), is just plain awesome - redone growth chart and evolution requirements (Which of course means more Digimon to raise), many Digimon's dot graphics being redrawn, free customization of shell colors... it's the best start to a year in regards to v-pet releases that I've had the privilege of being part of in a while. :)

I'm currently running my iD L. I keep wanting to start up another tama, but I'm not sure what I wanna run alongside my iD L.

I just ordered my first Tamagotchi and it's a V6. It was cheaper to get a brand new V6 than it was to get a used V3 or V4(.5). How do you like the V6? It seems like it's the least popular so I've been wondering if I made a good choice or not. I ordered the same style, btw.

Hi Guys

Im running A v6 and A v5

What are u guys running ? (feel free to comment pic :D )

Here is my v6 : :ph34r:

20140222_124805.jpg

Currently on my Tamagotchi lanyard I have my V4.5 and V5, along with my school ID. In my pocket I have my V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back