What are you reading now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Warriors: The New Prophecy - Twilight

200px-NewProphecybook5.jpg

It's an amazing book, one of my favorite of the series. It is really sad, and I can relate to Leafpool a lot. :( It's really deep, especially when Leafpool is breaking the warrior code by loving Crowfeather but Spottedleaf, a medicine cat from StarClan (cat heaven) simply tells her to follow her heart. :blink:

At home I am reading Twice Upoun A Marigold by Jean Ferris

At school I am reading Because Of Winn-Dixe By Katie Dicamillo

I just started reading Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs, and I am loving it!

Yellowfang's Secret by Erin Hunter (Warriors books are some of my favorites)

Also reading my geometry book in an attempt to study for the semester test TOMORROW MORNING!!!! :p :angry: :eek: :mellow: :( (very excessively confused)

Ibong Adarna (it is in Filipino by the way) for school that book is just like lolwut whoa what the heck is happening because honestly it doesn't make sense lol like when Don Juan caught the Ibong Adarna then he brought it back to his kingdom and he and his three brothers took turns watching it but they lost it and Don Juan claimed responsibility so he ran away to Armenia like what why did he run away then he found a magic kingdom inside a well, slew a giant and a serpent and found two princesses. The story gets weirder and weirder as it progresses... Like these seven tasks Don Juan had to do for Maria Blanca's father so he could marry her seriously what's her father's problem I mean "Go get this one stalk of wheat and bring it to a mountain and turn it into bread overnight and bring it back and I will eat it for breakfast" "I have a jar with 12 Negros in it but they escaped please catch them and put them back in the jar" "Please move a mountain beside my palace so I can see it in my window" "Now move it to the ocean and build a castle" "I changed my mind, I want it back near my window, please move it back and destroy the castle you built" "Oops, I dropped my ring in the ocean please get it back for me" o_O seriously though that king what and I have to study it for the big test tomorrow and I'm nervous I'm pretty sure my Filipino grade went down but I can't be sure because my dad forgot to get my report card anyways the point is I gotta do well to bring my grades up

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back