What are you reading now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished 'The Help' by Kathryn Stockett, and it's probably one of my favourite books that I've ever read thus far.

Still reading Homestuck, off and on though.

Started The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey

16101128.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently reading: Used and Rare: Travels in the Book World by Lawrence Goldstone and Nancy Goldstone.

Books are a huge hobby of mine (hence my English degree, haha). I spend a lot of my free time researching the publishing world and learning the tricks of the book collecting trade.

House Rules.

In my defense about reading the same author, I did read The Five People You Meet In Heaven and The Great Gatsby on Friday.

I'm reading this book that's something about a neverending war, or endless war, I can't remember, but it's by Margaret Peterson Haddix, she's one of my favorite authors.

I'm also re-reading Battle of the Labyrinth, since House of Hades is coming out in 2 days, I've decided to get nostalgic and read the whole Percy Jackson series again.

The Great Gatsby for my English class.

And just started reading The Color Purple last night [depressing emoticon].

I finished the Great Gatsby. It was a good explanation of what happens when you party too hard 1920s-style.

Now I'm just reading The Color Purple by Alice Walker and I'm about to start The Reason I Jump by Naoki Higashida.

I'm also about to re-read Midnight by Erin Hunter.

Latest posts

Back