What are you reading now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now i'm re-reading a graphic novel called Sanctuary, and i'm trying no to snivel because I already know the end of it.... BOOOHOOo !!

I have way to many books to read such as a view from the bridge, great gatsby, ransom, etc etc due to the fact I'm doing English literature in order to help with my skills for my dream aaaaanyway..

I want to squeeze in hunger games which I've decided to do as after watching the second movie I wouldn't shut up about how much I love it now so I got all three for my birthday and I'm only a chapter in and I so far love it!

Reading Sabriel, in the trilogy: Sabriel,Lirael,Abhorsen
Ah, I loved this trilogy! If you end up liking it I recommend The Wind Singer from the Wind on Fire trilogy by William Nicholson. I read both trilogies around the same time so I always connect the two.

Just finished A Street Cat named Bob which has left me in a weird bookless limbo. I had a pile to read back in September but that's me gone through them all. I'll need to find a few more soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully, The American Pageant (but probably some Swedish short story)

I'm reading the inheritance cycle by Christopher Paolini.

I have to say, I'm impressed!

I'm reading too many books at the same time! xD

They are: Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick; True Blood by Charlaine Harris; A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin and Magician: Apprentice by Raymond E. Feist ^-^

I wonder if any of you have a profile on Goodreads o_o

Im reading City of Ashes, the first book was great better than the movie just trying to find some quiet down time to finish the second one.

Latest posts

Back