What are you reading now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now i'm re-reading a graphic novel called Sanctuary, and i'm trying no to snivel because I already know the end of it.... BOOOHOOo !!

I have way to many books to read such as a view from the bridge, great gatsby, ransom, etc etc due to the fact I'm doing English literature in order to help with my skills for my dream aaaaanyway..

I want to squeeze in hunger games which I've decided to do as after watching the second movie I wouldn't shut up about how much I love it now so I got all three for my birthday and I'm only a chapter in and I so far love it!

Reading Sabriel, in the trilogy: Sabriel,Lirael,Abhorsen
Ah, I loved this trilogy! If you end up liking it I recommend The Wind Singer from the Wind on Fire trilogy by William Nicholson. I read both trilogies around the same time so I always connect the two.

Just finished A Street Cat named Bob which has left me in a weird bookless limbo. I had a pile to read back in September but that's me gone through them all. I'll need to find a few more soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully, The American Pageant (but probably some Swedish short story)

I'm reading the inheritance cycle by Christopher Paolini.

I have to say, I'm impressed!

I'm reading too many books at the same time! xD

They are: Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick; True Blood by Charlaine Harris; A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin and Magician: Apprentice by Raymond E. Feist ^-^

I wonder if any of you have a profile on Goodreads o_o

Im reading City of Ashes, the first book was great better than the movie just trying to find some quiet down time to finish the second one.

Back