What are you wearing today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~TamaBloom12~

Reaction score
This might be spam, if it is go ahead and delete it.

I'm just wondering what everybody is wearing today.

My outfit-

• Black capris
  • Red tank top (i'm not totally dressed yet :D )

A white shirt with an apple in the centre and black jeans. I'm staying home today so I don't have to wear my work uniform.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm wearing my P.E. shorts (the rest of my clean shorts are too big for me to wear, and I lost my belt), and a light blue shirt with the american flag on it. And I'm also wearing some white socks.

My softball shorts (They're comfortable ;A; ) a white T-shirt with wolves on it (normally this would just be a pink or green T-shirt) and my three anklets which I don't take off anyway.

What Im wearing today is:

=> A pink tank top with sequins on the top

=> A pink and white striped short sleeved shirt on top, you know, those that have the tringle opening?

=> And, my fave Aeropostale jeans!!

=> Plus, my fave Holister flip-flops!!

Ah.. and this is not my best outfit. You should see what I'm wearing tomorrow. Hehe. :eek:

I'm not doing anything today, so I have my hair up, and I'm wearing a blue aeropostale shirt and some old blue shorts. Usually when I go out somewhere, I wear american eagle jeans and an american eagle, abercrombie, or hollister t-shirt with my old navy flip flops. YAY 2 FOR $5 SALE! xD

Usually I would be wearing my bermuda shorts with a tank top but today it's quite cold so I'm wearing jeans and a black T-shirt.

-Happyqueen

First Day of school for me.

I wore a red South Pole shirt, with black at the top neck part of the shirt, with silver, black, and white text. With black shorts, and White Adidas shoes with some red at the bottom and some red around the side.

Personally I feel I was rocking my outfit. :rolleyes:

Since I'm about to go to bed and it's so hot in the den, I'm just wearing a white shirt, red text with "Vote for Pedro", with black shorts, and red at the tip of the bottom.

I'm wearing my PJs that have cows on them. xD I'm gonna get changed into my skinny jeans and my t-shirt soon, though. x]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back