What are you wearing today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wearing a pink top and denim skirt over black leotard with pink and silver stripes(oops!Ten minutes left for gymnastics lesson !!).I'm wearing my glasses,too!(if that counts!)

~Jessica~

Green tanktop and dark blue with white speks short skirt. I don't usually leave the house wearing stuff like that though :D If I leave I'll put on shorts.

I'm wearing light, faded Skinny Jeans, with a Vintage-style Pattern Top, complete with my Baby Phat's, and a Black bead Bracelet. :D

Now I am wearing my gray swim team shirt (est. 1955), and a pair of dark blue jeans. And my white K Swiss tennis shoes.

Bongo blue jeans, Abercrombie and Fitch red t-shirt, a really cute sweatshirt, socks ( :eek: )

White shirt, jeans that are tight and short (come up to my ankles), and my blue robe, and of course, my glasses that I always have to wear, plus my pink bracelet and red socks with hearts on them!! Ooh, yeah! I'm stylin!

Heh, just some bumming around clothes. :mametchi: Black track pants with two blue stripes down the side and ''35'' printed in a glittery blue on the hip. I'm wearing a blue shirt with a funky design. ;)

~TGD

pajama pants and an orage t-shirtIt is 4:12 in the afternoon
I finally changed! I am wearing my school spirit wear shorts, they are plaid and fannel and are really short. I am also and wearing a blue kentucky shirt even if I don't live there. And my glasses.

Now I'm wearing brown shorts and a big gray t-shirt that says 'Colorado' on it, and has a moose and mountains on it. And I'm also wearing my fabulous new glasses that make me see so much better, even though they make me look like a completely different person!

Black fishnet armwarmers, black pants, a black tanktop over a dark red tee-shirt and a green shirt over that (my dad wwouldn't like it if i was almost all black)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been wearing alot of a blue the past few days...xD

Today I'm wearing blue shorts with navy blue & white stripes down the sides (heh, me and my stripes!) and a blue hellow kitty shirt. :rolleyes:

~TGD

My PJs, underwear, and a brown shirt with sequels or whatever you call those little clear plastic dot thingys all over it. I never really got dressed today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back