What are you wearing today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
right now im wearing jeans with gems on the bottom and a blue and black full sleeve shirt. :furawatchi:

Right Now i'm wearing A black T-shirt with The title of one of my fav songs, "Save a horse ride a cowboy" by big and rich. that i bought a few weeks ago. (for like 8 dollars. ^^)(its like Extra Extra Large, So its like a nightgown on me...xD), And My Light Blue Camo PJ pants that have a Monkey Playing a Guitar on the bottom of the Pant leg. And a pair of Slippers.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, you know what's weird? i sleep in jeans, and in the afternoon or whatever, i wear pajamas.

right now, its 8:58 in the morning and i am wearing:

blue jeans

black 'billy talent' t-shirt (just got)

black zip-up hoodie (just bought)

and my fav black wristband with a white cross-like thing on it

Right now I am wearing a plain black shirt and my Mutts PJ pants. ^^

Pink striped Tank top (With yellow, red, and white stripes that go with the pink stripes) And baggy pants that are cut at the knee's

I'm wearing my brother's red T-shirt that says,

"If No one will play with you,

Just PLAY WITH YOURSELF!"

And some sports shorts. (For soccer)

~I frayed, mini jean skirt.

~Wife beater

~Purple laced cami over top of the Wife beater

~Brown canvas flats

~Thick, chunky type sunglasses

Cinderpelt♥

Yellow dress that's down to my knees it has a big purple flower at the top I also have white socks and black shoes on and yellow ribbons in :angry:

Today i am wearing Black and Red Plaid PJ Pants, and a Red Tank Top with black hearts on it.

dark blue sweatshorts

brown shirt that says (i only look friendly)

:wacko:

:wacko: *Puma* :)

hm, let's seeee... ah I'm wearing loose dark capries- cotton I think. and a t-shirt about 2 sizes big ^-^ livin' the good life on Saturday :)

well im in pajamas. im wearing really short light green shorts and a white t-shirt that says Valley Forge Relays on it, its from track at school.

but usually im wearing hollister/abercrombie tanktops and shirts, with soffee shorts (so comfy) and oldnavy flipflops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back