What books are you reading now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read Crank by Ellen Hopkins again in one night.

So, I plan on reading the other three books. Mostly about drug addicted or suicidal teenagers, but the story is set up in freeverse poems. It's really interesting, actually.

I'd like to read Glass and Impulse first.

The Twilight series. But because I am cheap I have to borrow them from a friend and I can't get the next one till Monday.
Twilight fails. Bella is one of the worst written characters I have ever seen in my life, and all five of those boys who like her are losers as well. I don't like Edward or Jacob, but even they are more well written then Bella. Alice, though, is quite a nice character on the contrary.

as for me, I finished Watership Down for a third time and I am looking for better books too read, at whatever expense. Edgar Allen Poe, I already read his books. I should write my own again....;.;

[SIZE=13pt]I'm reading a few different kinds of manga's! x3[/SIZE]Of course...I still don't have the money to buy the later volumes of them. @.@ -Cries-

But the ones that I'm ready are...

•Ceres Celestial Legend (3rd volume)

•Absolute Boyfriend (2nd volume)

•DN Angel (3rd volume)

•Chobits (6th volume)

•Gravation (1st volume T.T)

•.hack (1st volume D:)

•The Tarot cafe (4th volume)

And~ I think thats it!

I'm most likely forgetting something...But oh well. xP

I believe thats pretty much it! x3
-coughs and announces the presence of sparkly free manga goodness-

I thought this might help. n_n -shot-

www.mangafox.com

www.onemanga.com

-Anne of Green Gables: Anne of Avonlea

-Mr. Poppers Penguins

I might ask my brother if I can borrow The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring. Cause I like the movie and I'm beginning to wonder what the book is like. ;]

Wah, now I have nothing to read.. I have to wait for the next Shugo Chara Volume to come out, or for the next Twilight (my new FAVORITE series) book to come out. Hm... time to visit the bookstore...

I am reading the latest Harry Potter book. It is very good and I wish the author would have made another book.

I'm reading the Bible. It was a bet that I wouldn't finish by the end of summer.

I'm also attempting to read all of Caroline B. Cooney's books. =]

I'm reading The Blue Girl, but I'm almost finished.

I plan on starting either Godless or Elsewhere when I do.

I am reading The Life of Pi (for school summer reading) and Teacher Man (because it is the awesome sequel to 'Tis, which is the awesome sequel to Angela's Ashes).

I want to start the Twilight series. I'm now reading Naruto volume 30, which I bought yesterday.

-Temari Nara

I am reading Midnighters #3, Blue Noon.

I am also reading this very old, fat, yellow-paged book of pretty much everything Edgar Allen Poe has ever written. It's about sixty years old, and as crinkly as an old person.

Uhm I'm currently reading my friend's story if that counts, I'm very behinds.. ^^;;

Latest posts

Back