What books are you reading now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now, I'm reading a bunch of manga...online. My library doen't have any that I'm interested in, and I can't drive to the nearest Barnes and Nobles... =P

Anyways, yeah, I'm reading Marmalade Boy and I just finished the Ultra Maniac series. Both are by Wataru Yoshizumi.

My Life And Other Catastrophes by Rowena Mohr.

It's number 1 of Girlfriend Fiction.

I've already read number 3 - Always, Mackenzie - and number 4 - She's With The Band.

They are very good.

next I am going to read number 2 - The Indigo Girls.

I'm reading "Life As We Knew It" by Susan beth pfeffer.
I'm reading "The Dead and the Gone" by Susan Beth Pfeffer, its the same scenario as "Life As We Knew It", but takes place it New York.

I'm reading "Warriors, Power of Three, The Outcast" by Erin Hunter. Really good. I'm also reading "Pendragon, The Never War" by I forgot and it's also really good too.

I read too fast. =p I just took out Yotsuba&! (1), Kitchen Princess(1 and 2), Marmalade Boy (3), and a book called Dream Factory.

i'm reading twilight!!! i love the book!!! <33 Edward!!!
. . . Ew :p

I'm reading online manga.

Currently, +Anima, and Ouran High School Host Club.

They're both keeping me occupied happily :3

Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas

Pulp Fiction Script

xD My parents are so proud of me.

I'm reading mysteries. To be specific, some of the Perry Mason mysteries. I just finished my fourth one and I'm starting another tomorrow.

I'm reading My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult. What about you? :furawatchi:
[SIZE=7pt]Very good choice of a book, if I do say so myself. Jodi Picoult is my favorite author of all time. I've read Change of Heart, My sisters keeper, The Pact, Harvesting the Heart, and currently Vanishing Acts.[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back