What is your eye Color?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine are...This sort of icy-green colour with random gold flecks and dark green around the iris. Bad description, but I can't find anything similar on Google Images so that'll have to do.

I'm an ordinary brown eyed artist and I definitely love light eyes, my mom, my wife and my daughter have green eyes but I fell in love many times with women with different eye colors and every time I thought they were the most beautiful eyes on earth so "beauty is in the eye of the beholder”, your eyes must be beautiful ones but they are more precious than life for those who love you, just ask them how would life be if your sweet eyes could no longer look at them, for them you have the prettiest eye color.

Muscle Progression-Workout Routines To Build Muscle

Last edited by a moderator:
My eyes color are black and I like it very much. And my favorite color in eyes are brown and black. My brother have brown eyes. We all know that on earth there are different different color of eyes and from person to person some get brown, black, grayish blue and more. And I think that natural color is best for us so do not hurt to eyes by wearing a lens of another color for only attraction to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back