What is your fav show

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like more than one. These are my fav shows listed in order. Hannah Montana, Zoey 101, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Lizzie McGuire, and Phil of the Future. I'm not sure why, but most ppl don't like Phil of the Future. It's a cool show! I like Wizards of Waverly Place too.

I am not a big fan of Disney or Nick, I love Comedy Channel, Fox8, Arena and all those stuff.

I really hate all of those shows. The new Disney. *shudders* What happened to Mickey Mouse?

My faves are House and The Simpsons.

EDIT: Omfg. I just realised I posted earlier in this topic but it got bumped xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hate all of those shows. The new Disney. *shudders* What happened to Mickey Mouse?
My faves are House and The Simpsons.

EDIT: Omfg. I just realised I posted earlier in this topic but it got bumped xD
Sorry, but I think Mickey Mouse cartoons are just plain gay and cheesy. Its the exact same thing you said about hannah montana. You dont like it when I say it's gay, do you. Its the exact same way I feel when you say that about HSM and Hannah Montana.

Why does everyone like Mickey Mouse? Its stupid. Hannah Montana and The Suite Life are way better. No offence to anyone though. That's just my opinion and everyone likes different thing.

Death Note, It PWNS all disney shows.

I also like some other horror anime but I dont feel like naming them.

Hannah Montana and the Suite Life. If you saw my other post at the topic "Disney Shows, Which one is the best?" you would know the reasons why.

Disney shows now are a million times better than Mickey Mouse. My friends even said that I was a baby if I still watch Mickey Mouse and such. I dont anymore. I used to.

No offence anyone, but I think that iCarly is weird. I like it ok though. I had only seen a few episodes so I probably dont know a lot about it yet. No offence to anyone. Its not like I'm saying that I hate it or anything. I do hate Mickey Mouse.

Like I said in the other post, Death note pwns all of them but if I had to choose of one of the one's on the list, I would say Wizards of waverly place.

I really don't watch disney much. My favourite shows are Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. It isn't usually I watch TV. I guess of those, Hannah Montanna.

Miley, if those so called "friends" are saying that your a baby for watching Mickey Mouse, they REALLY need to get a life.

Latest posts

Back