What is your fav show

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay.

I dont care what you think of mickey mouse, but as Sakura said, the term gay can be found highly offensive. I take it as an insult because I have several Homosexual friends at the school I go to, and I dont find gay to be a bad thing, in the least. When I hear someone use it as an insult, I get more than a bit upset, and I am sorry that I over reacted and got off topic. Could you try to refrain from using the term?

My appologies,

Becca♥

Okay.
I dont care what you think of mickey mouse, but as Sakura said, the term gay can be found highly offensive. I take it as an insult because I have several Homosexual friends at the school I go to, and I dont find gay to be a bad thing, in the least. When I hear someone use it as an insult, I get more than a bit upset, and I am sorry that I over reacted and got off topic. Could you try to refrain from using the term?

My appologies,

Becca♥
I'm really sorry too that I offended u this much. But when someone says Hannah Montana's gay, u dont seem that much offended. Is it because u hate Hannah Montana so much? :l

I dont read every post in every topic. I hadnt noticed that someone had called hannah montana gay, but I do take a good amount of offence when it is used in an offensive way. I will try to avoid letting it happen and speak up about it, but as I pointed out a few times, two wrongs dont make a right.

Can we call a truce? I think it is time to stop this stupid quarrel.

Becca♥

I dont read every post in every topic. I hadnt noticed that someone had called hannah montana gay, but I do take a good amount of offence when it is used in an offensive way. I will try to avoid letting it happen and speak up about it, but as I pointed out a few times, two wrongs dont make a right.
Can we call a truce? I think it is time to stop this stupid quarrel.

Becca♥
Yeah sure. I'm sorry for everything I said and overreacting when someone hates something I like a lot.

I hate them all. But Drake and Josh is ok. Much better than most of the crappy Disney sitcoms. I don't watch US television that much. It is either Anime or Czech Drama/Comedies. But I voted Drake & Josh! ^.~

~ChibiMuffins

I hate them all. But Drake and Josh is ok. Much better than most of the crappy Disney sitcoms. I don't watch US television that much. It is either Anime or Czech Drama/Comedies. But I voted Drake & Josh! ^.~ 

~ChibiMuffins
Crappy disney sitcoms?? Grrrr.... :huh: They aren't crappy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crappy disney sitcoms?? Grrrr.... :huh: They aren't crappy.
You are doing this again. I have a Different impression on Disneys sitcoms than you do. Get that through your head. >.<

~ChibiMuffins

No more flaming. I will report the topic if it doesnt stop like, now. How about when we read something, we read it and get over it? It doesnt matter what others think as long as you have your opinion, but you dont need to diss someone elses.

Becca♥

Why does everyone like Drake and Josh so much? :chohimetchi: It's such a weird show. Drake is kinda cute but still. I hate that Miranda Cosgrove is in Drake and Josh. She sucks at acting man! Poop can do better than her and I'm not kidding. Why did they even pick her to be on the show? And also iCarly. Jennette McCurdy (who plays Sam on iCarly) is a little better.

Enough said, I don't like Drake and Josh. Even iCarly's better.

Why does everyone like Hannah Montana so much? Its such a weird show. I hate that Miley Cyrus is Hannah Montana. She sucks at acting! Poop can act wayyy better than her. And sing! Why out of everyone did they pick her? I think that even Lilly acts way better than her.

I dont like Hannah Montana.

Why does everyone like Hannah Montana so much? Its such a weird show. I hate that Miley Cyrus is Hannah Montana. She sucks at acting! Poop can act wayyy better than her. And sing! Why out of everyone did they pick her? I think that even Lilly acts way better than her.
I dont like Hannah Montana.
Did u just put everything I said? :chohimetchi: I was just stating my opinion.

I dislike Drake and Josh.

XD No, that was psycology. Sorry, I reallllyyyyy wanted to see how you would react lolz. You passed the 'test'. Take that as a compliment, not many people do. Yes, I just filled in the blanks.

Becca♥

XD No, that was psycology. Sorry, I reallllyyyyy wanted to see how you would react lolz. You passed the 'test'. Take that as a compliment, not many people do. Yes, I just filled in the blanks.
Becca♥
oh ok. lol -_- What do u mean by others not passing the test? They don't notice? At first I didn't notice but then I did. lol -_-

None. Because they are all crappy in my opinion. I don't like US TV. It's mainly plotless. I prefer Anime and old Disney Movies. Thats all I really watch, other than reality.

oh ok. lol :D What do u mean by others not passing the test? They don't notice? At first I didn't notice but then I did. lol :D
I fill in the blanks of what someone else says, then if they throw a fit over it, they are pretty much throwing a fit over what they said xD. When I have done it on other sites, everybody seems to spaz on it lol. Like I said, you passed the test.

*Big stupid grin*

My fav show is non of those.My fav show is Phineas and Ferb♥

Latest posts

Back