What is your fav show

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, but I think Mickey Mouse cartoons are just plain gay and cheesy. Its the exact same thing you said about hannah montana. You dont like it when I say it's gay, do you. Its the exact same way I feel when you say that about HSM and Hannah Montana.
Why does everyone like Mickey Mouse? Its stupid. Hannah Montana and The Suite Life are way better. No offence to anyone though. That's just my opinion and everyone likes different thing.
No one accualy called Hanna Montana "gay"

Why use gay as a insult

It makes you look stupid and a little brat.

And why dont you go trash Mickey on a Mickey Mouse topic I bet youll have alot of fun :)

I dont like any of theose show but if I had to pick I CarlyI like her brother.

But my all time favorite show is "Americas Next Top Model" and "Project Runway"

:)
i like america's next top model! i used to think it was stupid, theni watched it on mtv for the first time, and i couldn't stop watching! :D

I've never seen any of those and have no intention of doing so.

I love Primeval and the Adventures of Sherlock Holmes :]

Uh... Mileyroxursox, ur being ind of rude. You wouldnt like it if I said 'Oh thats so straight' in a bad way would you? I have gay friends and took a good amount of offence from that. Please refrain from saying it from now on. It is rude and makes you look immature.

Out of all of them I would pick Zoey101, or iCarly because they are more realistic than most disney shows. I dont like HM, WoWP, or most disney shows. I strongly dislike disney. In my opinion, Disney died when Walt died ;_;.

Please note the above was an opinion and not meant to cause offence to anyone. I personaly dont like disney shows, and that is okay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, but I think Mickey Mouse cartoons are just plain gay and cheesy. Its the exact same thing you said about hannah montana. You dont like it when I say it's gay, do you. Its the exact same way I feel when you say that about HSM and Hannah Montana.
Why does everyone like Mickey Mouse? Its stupid. Hannah Montana and The Suite Life are way better. No offence to anyone though. That's just my opinion and everyone likes different thing.
Hey, please dont use gay as an insult.

I know lots of gay people and there awsome.

So find another word, please before you offend somebody else.

Mileyroxursox2342: gay? How is Homosexual/Happy an insult? and Mickey mouse is classic. All these stupid new shows are hoorible.

i like america's next top model! i used to think it was stupid, theni watched it on mtv for the first time, and i couldn't stop watching! :(
O.O I watched America's Next Top Model..it's like another crap-o-MTV show. But I do like the fashions! <3

I can't stand the drama that's on Disney Channel. D=

No offence to ppl who likes iCarly, but I think it's a really weird show. By the way, Miranda Cosgrove sucks at acting. I hate her! Poop could do better than her and I'm not kidding. She's a terrible actress. Miley's a waaaaaaay better actress and singer.

I'm only saying this cause a lot of ppl say the same thing about Miley Cyrus, and some ppl post even meaner things than I did.

*Edit: I completely edited the last line cause I didn't want anyone's feelings hurt. =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mileyroxursox2342: gay? How is Homosexual/Happy an insult? and Mickey mouse is classic. All these stupid new shows are hoorible.
I like the new shows better. Way better. U can't make me like Mickey Mouse. A lot of ppl have said that Hannah Montana's gay. How is it gay? It's such a great show. I only said it was gay cause everyone else said Hannah Montana's gay.

I dont think any of us would use gay as a insult its, realy offensive and just dumb to say

Were not making you like Mickey I could care less

Just stop being a child when we say something that you may think differnt

Everyone is differnt :lol:

Uh... Mileyroxursox, ur being ind of rude. You wouldnt like it if I said 'Oh thats so straight' in a bad way would you? I have gay friends and took a good amount of offence from that. Please refrain from saying it from now on. It is rude and makes you look immature.
Out of all of them I would pick Zoey101, or iCarly because they are more realistic than most disney shows. I dont like HM, WoWP, or most disney shows. I strongly dislike disney. In my opinion, Disney died when Walt died ;_;.

Please note the above was an opinion and not meant to cause offence to anyone. I personaly dont like disney shows, and that is okay.
Ok, u said a ton of bad things about Hannah Montana and HSM. I admit that I was wrong but u did the same thing.

Ok, u said a ton of bad things about Hannah Montana and HSM. I admit that I was wrong but u did the same thing.
Okay, There is definitly a difference between me sharing my opinion and you acting like a child everytime someone says something you dont agree with. I simply shared my opinion, and you dismiss or slam anything you dont like. In my posts I didnt mention other members names, and I wasnt trying to hurt feelings in any way, shape, or form. I dont think I have ever been 'rude' to another member, but I am currently upset about what you said, as it was directed at me.

Also, I may have said some things you didnt like, and if you think that what we both did (Even though we did different things) was bad, scince when do two wrongs make a right?

Becca♥

Okay, There is definitly a difference between me sharing my opinion and you acting like a child everytime someone says something you dont agree with. I simply shared my opinion, and you dismiss or slam anything you dont like. In my posts I didnt mention other members names, and I wasnt trying to hurt feelings in any way, shape, or form. I dont think I have ever been 'rude' to another member, but I am currently upset about what you said, as it was directed at me.
Also, I may have said some things you didnt like, and if you think that what we both did (Even though we did different things) was bad, scince when do two wrongs make a right?

Becca♥
I was just stating my opinion on Mickey Mouse too. :l

*Starts from top*

You:

Me:

Uh... Mileyroxursox, ur being ind of rude. You wouldnt like it if I said 'Oh thats so straight' in a bad way would you? I have gay friends and took a good amount of offence from that. Please refrain from saying it from now on. It is rude and makes you look immature
*Note to self: I was commenting about the use of the word 'Gay', not mickey mouse.

You:

Me:

Becca♥
You:

I was just stating my opinion on Mickey Mouse too. :l
??

Okay...

My point(s):

1) The term 'Gay' Is taken extremely offensive, and Im sure im not the only one. For all you know, I might be gay!

2) I was stating my opinion, just that. I didnt say anything wrong, and it isnt my fault you took offence of it.

3) Just because you think I did something wrong (Which I really didnt) doesnt mean two wrongs make a right.

4) What you do, and what I do, are like... polar opposites. I could really care less about your veiws on Mickey Mouse, but when stuff is directed at me, expect me to get more than a little upset.

I will say not that I appologize if I offended anyone. Kayz? I was just stating an opinion.

Becca♥

*Starts from top*
You:

Me:

*Note to self: I was commenting about the use of the word 'Gay', not mickey mouse.

You:

Me:

You:

??

Okay...

My point(s):

1) The term 'Gay' Is taken extremely offensive, and Im sure im not the only one. For all you know, I might be gay!

2) I was stating my opinion, just that. I didnt say anything wrong, and it isnt my fault you took offence of it.

3) Just because you think I did something wrong (Which I really didnt) doesnt mean two wrongs make a right.

4) What you do, and what I do, are like... polar opposites. I could really care less about your veiws on Mickey Mouse, but when stuff is directed at me, expect me to get more than a little upset.

I will say not that I appologize if I offended anyone. Kayz? I was just stating an opinion.

Becca♥
Ugh, how was it directed at u? Why do u think everything's directed at u? I'm just really upset that everyone calls Hannah Montana gay and a piece of crap and stuff. You didn't like it when I said Mickey Mouse was gay, so now u know how everyone else makes me feel. Why don't u tell them that they're being rude when they say Hannah Montana's gay? I choose to say that Mickey Mouse is gay, so I'm going to say it. I wasn't directing it at anyone, and I'm really sorry if u think I was directing it at u.

Latest posts

Back