What movies Do hate THE MOST?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate horror movie I can only stand cartoon violince (ex. Naruto x3)

also(don't kill me if you love it or are obsied) I HATE Twilight both book and movies of it

I love kiddie movies! To me, happy movies are the best movies.

And Krystal, you disliked UP? D: That's like my favourite movie of the year!

Though I understand, you were sick, and yeah.

Movies I didn't like?

Nothing.

There's no movies I'm really againgst.

\:

I love kiddie movies! To me, happy movies are the best movies.And Krystal, you disliked UP? D: That's like my favourite movie of the year!

Though I understand, you were sick, and yeah.

Movies I didn't like?

Nothing.

There's no movies I'm really againgst.

\:
I liked "Up" as well. I was expecting more from it, but it wasn't terrible. Russell rules anyway.

But @Krystal: I don't often like things when I'm ill, so yeah.

Anyway...More things I hate...Hmm...

Sequels. Especially Disney sequels. Most of them (apart from Shrek sequels, they're awesome) aren't the same as the first one. They're just...crap.

Last edited by a moderator:
I Hate Twilight, because i really hate edward, and i think its a pointless movie and i wish they havent made the book and movie in the first place. but new moon is awsome. and i also hate 2012 movie becuase the 2012 thingy is fake they will send a missle out to destroy the so called "planet X" and cloudy with a chance of meatballs is my most hated movie. it was WAY to loud with all the booms. i had to leave the theater.

And Krystal, you disliked UP? D: That's like my favourite movie of the year!Though I understand, you were sick, and yeah.
Yes, I'm sorry. DD: We both love Spirited Away, though. 83

Grace: I'm glad you understand. xD UP was alright. I don't think I'd get it though.

Starwars, spaceballs, free willy movies, nine gates of the shadow kingdom, and any movies that have a devil and no god, meet the robinsons, little bear, home alone, harvey, and cheap old black and white movies

I really don't like the Twilight series.

I don't like the plot, movie, and/or charaters. No offence to those who like these series.

Like what Krystal said, about Up. I have not seen it, bu it didn't really appeal to me.

the movie i hate the absolute most is miricale on 34th st. i mean, its an ok movie, but my dad always trys 2 make us watch it on thanksgiving. i like christmas movies, but this one i just dont feel for.

the movie i hate the absolute most is miricale on 34th st. i mean, its an ok movie, but my dad always trys 2 make us watch it on thanksgiving. i like christmas movies, but this one i just dont feel for.
I perfer CHristmas Story and Christmas Vacation if you want a laugh or two.

Kung Pow is still the worst movie I seen.

Twilight (But it's better than the books.)

My Bloody Valentine 3D

Wolf Creek

Be Kind, Rewind

All the Bratz movies

All the Barbie movies

Camp Rock

High School Musical 2 (I don't hate the first, but the second was just terrible. I haven't seen the third.)

The Tale of Despereaux

Happy Feet

Sequels to Disney classics

The Princess and the Goblin (While the story was okay, there's just too much wrong with it. Ugh.)

We're Back

Rock-A-Doodle

Disaster Movie, Epic Movie and whatever else.

One Missed Call (The Japanese version trumps the remake.)

More often than not, the more recent CGI movies suck.

Monsters Vs Aliens, Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs, right out.

First of all, I just don't like the animation and how they depict people.

Second, it could just be that they're geared towards younger kids. The jokes are so dry and shallow; none of it is really very funny.

I also absolutely hate the movies that tie in with super hype. ie; Twilight, Camp Rock, Hannah Montana movie.

It's just ridiculous.

Well, Twilight, for me, can swing both ways. It can be enjoyable, but I'd like it more if it didn't have a league of crazed fangirls.

I refuse to go see New Moon, because the theaters, according to my friends, were packed with 300-pound preteen girls with too much makeup and clothes 5 sizes too small that shrieked like banshees when Edward or Jacob came on screen.

Seven Pounds. It was soo freaking predictable.

The Knowing...(I think? Or The Something..) the one when the girl writes down numbers if major attacks. It was an awesome concept, I thought, and I loved it. Till the end. It was like they ran out if ideas and threw the ending in. It was a total WTF moment.

The two HSM movies I saw.

Remember The Titans.

It's a great movie.

But try watching it every year. For five years. At least twice a year.

Flubble.

I watched it today at school, and I have to say, I really don't like it.

Like Penguins. said, it was a total WTF momment.

It dosen't really have a plot.

A man who is a scinteist, missed his wedding, then he makes this potion or I don't know what the heck it is, and he named it Flubble. And then he makes a flying car, catches two people, (Guy and Girl) naked in art class, then in the end the girl he was supposed to get married to married him, and they scared a kid who was screaming, and they lived happily eve rafter.

The End.

I hate the sound of music, mary poppins, and the new fairly odd parents movie.and wizards of wavarly place the movie, it is so pointless.

ALL of the Barbie movies.

I hate how she always changes her name.

WHY ISN'T SHE HAPPY WITH BARBIE?!?

AND...

I really hate the fact that it might be teaching kids that their dolls can walk and talk and fly,

Which they CAN'T!!!!
Yes, this is where kids get imaginary friends, if they think thier toys can talk, they talk to them and then fantisies and more 'friends'.

I really don't like black and white movies of any type. I know that's all they had to work with in the early days, but real life isn't like that. Also, I don't like most sequels. Star Wars and Star Trek are the exception.

Umm...basically every horror...even though I fell off my seat laughing in the trailer of one at school....

I don't know, really. Anything my dad watches apart from Transformers.

I hate Twilight, It's seriously overated and because of it, there are so many more vampire movies and shows. I didn't like Lady in The Water, it was boring. Ghost Rider, I thought it was good, but I couldn't take it seriosly and kept laughing. Dead Clowns, I love horror movies. Especially when the snobby/dumb characters dies. (not to be mean or anything.) I also love clowns. But this movie was absolutely horrible. The murders had cheap effects, there was any music and the quality was terrible. I was so bored that I shut the movie off after the first 11 minutes. What a waste of a movie rent -_-

Latest posts

Back