What movies Do hate THE MOST?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hate the twilight zone, one part of the movie freaked me out when i was little when the girl was in the hospital and the dude told her not to get scared and run off when he removed the last pair of bandoges she looked into the mirror and got freaked out and tried to run but the doctors started to grab her. i thought they where going to take her brain out like most movies do. ;)

Marley & Me.

Other than the dog, the acting was pitiful xD

Oh don't forget He's Just Not That Into You.

Usually I am not actually very critical of movies. And I can't really think of more atm.

Oh, and CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF MEATBALLS!

I don't know why everyone loves that movie! I saw it at school and felt like throwing a knife at the screen!

Ice age movies.

They are boring and have no interest for me whatsoever.In my opinion, they aren't funny in the least.

I'm a harsh critic O:

this is more like a fan-made web movie, the super smash brothers brawl movie, some parts reminded me of the lion king, mario, pikachu and toon link sound like they have a cold! AND...i REALLY got freaked out in some parts with toon link screaming he got tortured by the acient minister weirdo person, i cried and my cousin wouldnt stop laughing!

okay chucky

he is SCARY i wouldnt go down my hallway for MONTHS alone and i would not be alone after i saw that movie Dolls scare the crud out of me

lord of the rings now let me enlighten you why

i hate smeggle or whatever. i was eating rockyroad icecream and watched him. i was scared and lost my appitite and i refuse to eat rocky road ever again

oh and Black and white movies and black and white movies w/o sound cant stand them way to dramatic

okay chuckyhe is SCARY i wouldnt go down my hallway for MONTHS alone and i would not be alone after i saw that movie Dolls scare the crud out of me

lord of the rings now let me enlighten you why

i hate smeggle or whatever. i was eating rockyroad icecream and watched him. i was scared and lost my appitite and i refuse to eat rocky road ever again
With the Chucky thing:

First night, they were playing Chucky 1. I was laying in bed and bawling my eyes out, terrified.

Second day they were playing Chucky 2. I was on the computer and felt like as if I was going to bawl my eyes out...again.

I now have this huge fear of Baby Alive dolls. Whenever I see one I scream out in the store DAD LOOK ITS CHUCKY!

My parents nicknamed one of our cats, Charlie, Chucky...and that freaks me out a bit...

I hate the sound of music, mary poppins, and the new fairly odd parents movie.and wizards of wavarly place the movie, it is so pointless.

ALL of the Barbie movies.

I hate how she always changes her name.

WHY ISN'T SHE HAPPY WITH BARBIE?!?

AND...

I really hate the fact that it might be teaching kids that their dolls can walk and talk and fly,

Which they CAN'T!!!!
I like Pokemon games but I hate the movies and shows. Not to be rude but Ash is mentally ill (he is a retard)!

We had to watch High School Musical 3 in music once.

We all just ripped it.

The corridors have big paw prints in them so my friend shouted: "OH MY, A BIG CAT MUST OF BEEN IN THERE"

Yeah, although High School Musical is a bad movie, it's quite hilairious.

High School Musical.People jump out from no where and start singing.
That's why I love it. :'] And in all musicals people just randomly start singing about their lives or whatever. Sure it's weird seeing all these 'high school' kids singing suddenly, but I like it. xD

Happy Feet was really boring and sad. I hate wasting my time on such films.

Bedtime Stories was ew.

E.T.. YES IT'S A HUGE CLASSIC, SO HATE ME. Lul, no. I saw it when I was really young and it kinda traumatized me so I have no interest in seeing it again.

The Knowing...(I think? Or The Something..) the one when the girl writes down numbers if major attacks. It was an awesome concept, I thought, and I loved it. Till the end. It was like they ran out if ideas and threw the ending in. It was a total WTF moment.
agree.

i was like "omg plot sounds cool"

and then i watched the movie.

the ending was terrible.

Latest posts

Back