What movies Do hate THE MOST?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ET was scary i til this day wil never eat reaces peaces. for some reason movies always tramtize me and then i quit liking certan foods

^ Awwr. I've never seen ET.

Avatar. Haven't seen it but my cuz Abbey said it was scary (okay, she's 9, but I might think it might be scary) and it's overrated. O-ver-rated!

Marley & Me.

It's so sad because the dog dies. ;_;

-failjoke-

Sequels. Especially Disney sequels. Most of them (apart from Shrek sequels, they're awesome) aren't the same as the first one. They're just...crap.
Shrek wasn't made by Disney. It was made by Dreamworks.

And I am not a fan of Shrek anyway.

I don't like G-Force.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate Disney original movies, they dont have any good plots or humor, and I didn't like Night At the Museum 2.

Reposting & adding.

Twilight, New Moon (But it's better than the books.)

My Bloody Valentine 3D

Wolf Creek

Be Kind, Rewind

All the Bratz movies

All the Barbie movies

Camp Rock

High School Musical 2 (I don't hate the first, but the second was just terrible. I haven't seen the third.)

The Tale of Despereaux

Happy Feet

Sequels to Disney classics

The Princess and the Goblin (While the story was okay, there's just too much wrong with it. Ugh.)

We're Back

Rock-A-Doodle

Disaster Movie, Epic Movie and whatever else.

One Missed Call (The Japanese version trumps the remake.)

E.T.

Candyman 2

Bio-Dome

The Exorcist

Ice Age 3

Alvin and the Chipmunks (the live action one)

Alvin and The Chipmunks was horrible.

I can't think of anymore right now. That's probably my least favorite though.

I hate twilight, i dunno, but i hate the idea of vampire movies, and it was sorta to slow for me =[

but i really love childish movies (NO i don't mean barbie movies x3x) i especially hated Monsters vs. Aliens, i was really ticked coming out of that movie theater.

I hate any recent movie by Disney. I personlly think if Walt Disney saw what his company had become he would be very very sad. Also any movie that recives massive media attention.
What about Pixar? Or Princess and the Frog? Those are good.

Any live action movies that feature CGI talking animals.

I hate Iron Man 2 because that movie was on when my tama named kyle died.

We were on a field trip to see iron man 2 and Some Little Midget Kid Who was in grade 4 who was sitting next to me had ice cream and he took it from my pocket and he dumped it in his ice cream (which was melted) and he started biting it so i said "HEY! what did you do to kyle?!" so i took it from him and he died. :) THATS WHY I HATE IRON MAN 2!!! Oh, and once some little Jewish kid started playing Mario party ds during Shrek Forever After. :)

and Where the wild things are, i didn't get it! i went on a school trip and my teacher fell asleep it was so boring!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back