What Names Do You Give to Your Tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first decent name that pops into my head is the name I give my tama's B) . If it fits of course. These are usually human names or shortened down versions of a human name. However, when I can't think of a name I just settle for 'Tama'. It works for everything, trust me.

Some that I remember (girls) -

• Sky
  • Melody
  • Kira
  • Tama
  • Dazz (before that was my nickname, of course)
  • Chantot
  • Meme
  • AAAAA
I went through a phase of thinking a Tama's name affected the character it became, and stuck with that even after I knew it wasn't true.

Boys -

• Mame
  • Kuchipa
  • Mimi
  • Jack
  • Tom
  • AAAAA
I didn't even attempt at creativity with these, I was never good at remembering boys' names so just used simple stuff or characters.

I suppose i can answer this each time each new generation or hatch:

-Fenvr

-Dex

Sometimes real names other times after characters. Monk is one of my most memorable. He was named after the main character in a show. I decided to turn him into an oldie, had him for quite awhile until my V4 randomly reset it self. Made me sad that day. My current V3 tamagotchi is named Crona, after a character I relate with a bit.

I remember using in the past:
Jaun

Guy

Clay

Leann

Hanna

I usually name my characters " ", because I am very original. However, the only exception I've made was naming my primary V2 "KARON" because I wanted to get Kaerutchi, an adult Tamagotchi that looks like a Dry Bones. I got one in the end.

If usernames count, I enter my Tama-Go's as "HELP ME" or "I SUCK" because of the fact that they call out to you when they need something.

I name mine after a lot of things...people/things from anything Im into like any anime I really like, and a lot of times I make up my own names or even more I use my family member names and make sure I take perfect care of them :)

Currently I'm naming mine after characters from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, my favorite show. So far I have used the names Buffy, Darla and Angel.

I recently located an old V5 Familitchi Tama in the storage room. I remember you having to name the family, but as the battery was dead I don't remember what I named it originally. I have decided a while ago that the very next nameable electronic pet I get will be named Fizzgig ( because they won't let me name a flesh and blood pet that) therefore he shall be dubbed Fizzgig. Or Fizzy for short.

The name comes from a small furry monster with a huge mouthfull of teeth from the 1982 film The Dark Crystal.

I always make up my tama names. i like the exotic, unknown, and odds types of names. i like to give names that no one would ever think about naming their tamas or their kids.

Kyrio

Myklian

Anakyer

Anakyra

Jybon

Pyron

Dyami

Kyani

Hzuni

Skyroon

Qyzin

Qurin

Veromi

Mikyaro

Tyzon

Tyron

Tyvon

DyVon

Lol I always name mine after famous people or things I make up.

I had a Mametchi that was named Felix after Pewdiepie and I currently have a Tama I named Bert after Bert McKracken from The Used.
Yea, I actually have a tamagotchi named Felix right now, hehe. I also like to name them names that end in o or a, like Niko or Pika because it's short and simple.

I just give them japanese names because I'm not very creative.

Eh, depends on what comes up. Or sometimes I reference other series, like I did with Kirby(who absolutely loves to eat, by the way) and Meta.

I name them after something I'm interested in at the time, whether that be a book or a TV show or a movie. If I'm really out of ideas, I just google unique baby names. :D

I just think of names that I think will suit a tama. Anything that sounds nice I guess. And I mostly like one syllable names too, I have no idea why! :)

I totally LOVE the name 'Dango' after Clannad ,

but I have also named my tamas

'Mimi, Alex, Sara, ' etc.

very common names.

Can you name P's? Because if you can mine will probably just be named something in gibberish since I can't read Japanese. That is if I ever get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back