What Names Do You Give to Your Tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always have references to my names, whether its after band names, song names, pokemon, celebrities, books, YouTubers, and even Greek and Roman gods. Also, sometimes I just hear a really unique name that I think sounds really good. Here's a list:

Flora-I heard that name in an episode of Doctor Who

Paris-After the city Paris, of course.

Violet- Just sounds like a really pretty name

Flare- after Team Flare in Pokemon X&Y

Harry- Harry Potter! Wooh!

Percy- Percy Jackson! Wooh!

Jace- Mortal Instruments! Wooh!

Felix- after a YouTuber called Pewdiepie, but his real name is Felix

Kirlia- after a very pretty Pokemon

Charlie- after the main character in the show Revolution

Amaura- this cute pokemon in Pokemon X&Y

Fenny- short for Fennekin, a starter in X&Y

Masao- After a character in some horror game

Maxie- just a really cute name

Natsu- japanese for summer

Ariana- after Ariana Grande (singer, actor)

Bellatrix- Bellatrix Lestrange from Harry Potter! Wooh!

Bellona- Roman goddess of war. Also really pretty name.

Michi- Japanese for something, I forget, but it's a nice name

Loki- Thor's brother (god)

Marzia- after another famous YouTuber

I remember this one time I was up to like 30 generations and all the names started with the letter M because the first and second one started with M, and my OCD was like, hey man, one does not simply start something with two of the same letters and then change it. That's just really wrong man.

And then I was like, but OCD, what happens when I run out of names five letters or less that start with M? You also told me that I can never repeat names! That's really wrong!

And then my OCD told me, hell if I know man. Just put that sucker on pause until you can think of one. Ain't no way you gonna go against what I say.

So I listened to my OCD. Once I ran out, I paused it. It stayed that way for months until finally I lost the darn thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a boy on my V4.5 named Rory and a girl on my V3 named Amy (my Doctor Who otp) and they are married to each other!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back