What's your current MAJOR pet peeve?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My school in general

Kids at my school who think its cool to,text,chew gum,cuss and quote from shows

curtain people eating

people who put "i" instead of "I"

people who put "u" in stead of "you"

Last edited by a moderator:
People who see me playing my tama at school and going "Oh tamas are so dumb"

When my brother does something bad and blames it on me

People who wear a cross when they're not Christian. :angry: :angry: :angry:

My Mum STILL moaning about me liking Tamagotchis. :angry: :(

My little brother Gabriel constantly singing "Sexy and I Know It" by LMFAO. :angry: :angry:

My older brother James giving me obnoxious and sarcastic answers to questions I ask and making me feel dumb. :(

Rapping

Peopleinmypersonalspace

Super

Long

Signatures

That

Could

Easily

Be

Shortened

"Text talk"

Mean people or people who think they know it all and really don't

Hm... think that's it. (Wow my list has grown. ;D)

Rapping

Peopleinmypersonalspace

Super

Long

Signatures

That

Could

Easily

Be

Shortened

"Text talk"

Mean people or people who think they know it all and really don't

Hm... think that's it. (Wow my list has grown. ;D)
Haha, don't feel bad about it. I have more but I didn't want to go overboard :p

-LOL, this is kind of silly but at school, when I'm walking down the very crowded hallway with only four minutes between classes and the person in front of me walks really slow. XD I mean seriously slow like two miles an hour and you can't walk around them. :p

-People over my shoulder when I'm writing or drawing or just reading what I'm writing while I write without me asking them to.

People who hang around other people just to look cool

People who laugh at jokes they don't even know or get

Dropping my tama. I do this a lot, more than I want to.

Cubism

People who just stand. Right. In. Front. Of. Me. And they just don't move. (that sounded a bit like spam. XD)

Apple trackpads.

People who just stand. Right. In. Front. Of. Me. And they just don't move. (that sounded a bit like spam. XD)

Apple trackpads.
Yes, I forgot to add those to my list!

-I hate Apple trackpads, my Dad bought one for our iMac, I spent a few minutes looking for the Magic Mouse, I hated it so much. XD

-When you have to explain a joke to someone that's known everywhere but they don't get it.

-Txt spk just lik spel it out XD

-When people make the worst typos and tell you it's right when you try to tell them otherwise. (Then i said, "see u." Then she said "By!")

(EDIT: Forgot another one!)

-When someone complains about "How fat they are" and they could blow away when the wind blows.

-Complaining and whining :p

my pet peeves:

When my Tamagotchi keeps making beeping noises

and

when Stereo Love doesn't come on the radio anymore like it used to

and

when I have a Edward Maya hater.

My brother xD But I'm listening to my music and it's ticking him off. Maybe he'll leave.

My pet peeves are these:

1. When my Mama says, "GUESS WHAT I SAW IN THE SHOP?!" and I'm like, "WAS IT TAMAGOTCHI?!" but she just says something boring like "TWILIGHT AND NEW MOON BOARD GAMES!!!"

2. When people have the TamaTalk rules / links to the rules in their signature.

3. When people link to FlockDraw on TamaChat and use that for chatting so they can say what they want and not get in trouble.

4. When guides post in my topics. It's scary.

5. When I think there are finally gonna be more English Tamagotchi episodes but nooooooooooooo...

I have no idea why I dislike these things. I hope I'm not offensive. :wacko:

My cousins.

They can't spell can. OR ANY OF THE OTHER EASY PEASY WORDS LIKE SOUP. D:< THEY SPELL IT SOOP.

Some people who ask WAY too much questions when the questions are easy or they don't need to know. ;P

My dad screaming at a driver who cuts in front.

The same with my aunt.

When you're listening to a playlist of dark, aggressive songs by some heavy metal band, and out of nowhere comes some twangy acoustic guitar song the band made, and then it's back to songs with dark metal electric guitars again. I'm like "Huh, how did that acoustic guitar song get in there?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back