What's your current MAJOR pet peeve?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When people online make up the absolute stupidest stories that are obviously fake, and people actually sympathize with them.

People who bash other peoples opinions.

When Mum says 'Time's ticking on'. It makes me want to punch a wall.

When people in the States complain about bands touring anywhere else but the states.

Stupid people.

Those kids who wear the see through blouses with just a bra underneath.

The people who think Jersey Shore is actually a good show, and post it all over FB and Tumblr.

Over-obsessive fans.

Bad fanart and fanfiction.

How my school makes us say a verse from the bible, and expects us to all abide by it. I don't hate Christianity, but I'm not going to abide by a quote from something that I do not believe in.

When I have the best ideas for fanfiction, but I can't make it sound good on paper.

Bent bookpages.

Many many more.

When I leave a drawing on my bed that I just spent hours working on, and then...

• I sit on it
  • Or my cat sleeps on it
  • Or my Mama takes my blanket of my bed and the drawing is folded up somewhere inside the blanket and my Mama washes the blanket and puts it back on my bed, and then I find a mushimized drawing lost in my blanket

And when I leave important notes in my jeans and Mama washes the jeans without first asking me if there's something in the pockets.

Bad Fanfiction that looks like and probably has been written in five minutes.

Peanutbutter and normal butter together. XD

When my dad doesn't listen to me and just says "yeah," in a really posh way.

oh god my list is growing bigger by the second D:

people who bug me at school

people who bug me online

people who say rude things to me

people who say inappropriate things and get away with it

when I learn new words I should not learn tell I'm 20 I learn them from chating

._.

When I'm joining NeoPets and some yellow squirrel-guy called Nilo says, "Please wait a moment" for the tutorial and I wait an hour and there he is, still stupidly grinning at me at the loading bar is only half way.

almost forgot to add when your computer can't handle tinychat and everyone ditches you on tamachat so they can go to tinychat

• When I am eating a delicious meat pie and it just HAS to fall on da floor and get all hairy
  • When guides come on to TamaChat. Then we can't have weddings. :(
  • When I think I'm going to sneeze but I don't
  • Shaving my legs

*Adding onto my list of stuff up there*

People who make ridiculous status updates, and posts on topics.

Girls who say they're ugly for attention.

The fact that I've only just discovered Jeremy Renner.

When bands come here, but only play in Auckland.

Beating around the bush.

Hipsters on Tumblr.

The tumblr post limit.

When people claim to be hyper on sugar, when it's not possible, and has been proved that it isn't possible to be on a sugar high

People who claim to be experts of something or someone with only seeing a few episodes, knowing a few songs, or watching 1 movie.

The constant Hetalia references on chat.

Weaboos.

People at any of my schools (My primary, intermediate and college)

Braggers

Uniform.

Last edited by a moderator:
MFW Hipster:

facepalm.jpg

Whenever it's really cloudy(like those dark grey/grey clouds) but it doesn't rain.

When I find a spelling error but I can't fix it. >_>

UUUGGGHHH...

*Adding onto my list of stuff up there*

People who make ridiculous status updates, and posts on topics.

Girls who say they're ugly for attention.

The fact that I've only just discovered Jeremy Renner.

When bands come here, but only play in Auckland.

Beating around the bush.

Hipsters on Tumblr.

The tumblr post limit.

When people claim to be hyper on sugar, when it's not possible, and has been proved that it isn't possible to be on a sugar high

People who claim to be experts of something or someone with only seeing a few episodes, knowing a few songs, or watching 1 movie.

The constant Hetalia references on chat.

Weaboos.

People at any of my schools (My primary, intermediate and college)

Braggers

Uniform.
Bolded are big pet peeves, underlined are major pet peeves.

My "best" friend is the biggest weeaboo ever and is really flippin annoying. -.-

And with the sugar thing, all of my friends pretend to be high on sugar, but you can tell that they're just faking it.

Jesus pete.

I also hate when people confuse their your/you're, and there/they're/their. If someone is just pretending to have bad spelling and grammar(Like people on tumblr usually) then I'm fine with it, but if they're actually stupid people who can't use proper grammar it automatically makes me dislike the person.

-bullies

-people saying things that just waste time

-having to try a million times just to take my contact lens out

-liars

-deadlines

-things that fall for no reason at all

-people who think they're so cool

-BO. From anyone, including me.

-breaking things

People who think they know memes JUST because they know what a trollface is.....FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

People who wear black and brown....it's not okay unless it's on the same article of clothing, MADE that way.

People who think I'm a "rebel".....AGHHHH

PEOPLE WHO HATE BIRDS!

People who chew with their mouths open.

People on facebook who say "omg im sooo ugly! ahaha" just so people will say "no, you're gorgeous! dont listen to ur haters!"

People who think psychics are fake.......I see the skeptic in everyone, but try to believe for once

Spirits who show up unannounced > :eek:

My cat Simon.....he loves me to death but it's creepy when he crawls onto my chest and hugs my neck.

Girls whose hair looks like Richard Simmons' and they do nothing about it.

How my dad won't let me buy a machete. I want one sooo bad. It would just look really awesome, walking around in my pink rainboots, cute kitty purse, and then BOOM machete hanging from my belt loop :p

People who don't like the Office

The fact that BEAR GRYLLS WAS FIRED FROM MAN VS. WILD.

The fact that drinking your own pee is poisonous. #BearGrylls

The fact that every celebrity man I fall in love with is married. #JulianCasablancas #BearGrylls

The fact that this summer my dad is making me hardcore study Chemistry and Biology.

"But life goes on.....not for me"

-Dwight Schrute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back