What's your current MAJOR pet peeve?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People who buy tickets to a concert, or a game or something, that sells out quickly, and then just sit there looking bored the whole time. Die hard fans missed out for you to sit here and look bored the whole time, at least try to enjoy it.

mine:

people using incorrect grammar/ misspelling easy words

people who take a joke to far.

people who call me ANGELICA or something of that nature. (real name is angela. no offense to people w/ that name, i dont like it.)

When people look at my ipod for music and put it on their ipod which is fine and then they act like they like the band/singer more than I do like excuse me whose ipod did you get that from

When a movie goes out of the cinemas before I get to see it multitudes of times. /.AVENGERSsobsob

When people mock my name with names they know I despise, like GemGem, Gem etc etc.

WHEN PEOPLE BUY TICKETS TO THE SEVENS JUST TO DRESS UP AND THEY DON'T EVEN LIKE RUGBY THATS LIKE 90 PERCENT OF THE CROWD

I mean, my dad is a die hard fan, and he missed out because of the stupid people who go but they don't like or appreciate the game and then the tickets sell out. I wanted to go, I never got the chance - I only got into the sport last year.

Ants of any kind. Especially when they are in my room or on the computer desk. When they start paying rent is the day I'll stop blowing them away when they get on my stuff.

EDIT: I also forgot to mention when the ants crawl on ME. I am not a jungle gym for anyone but Alexander Ludwig.

Last edited by a moderator:
When Pat Lambie doesn't use Clear for Men

14368.1.jpg

Spelling and grammatical errors

MOSQUITOS

People who shun other people just because they're new

Having a lot of pet peeves

Not being able to get comfortable

Cat farts

Hearin people chew!!! And hen people sneeze loudly or blow their nose!!!!!! Ewwwww

Hearin people chew!!! And hen people sneeze loudly or blow their nose!!!!!! Ewwwww

When some random person I don't even know but is on my FaceBook friend list leaves a message on my wall saying how beautiful I am. Gawd, I'm not beautiful, I'm as fat as a cow and in my profile picture my hair is all over the place because I was outside and it was windy. Why don't people... just... UGH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back