What's your current MAJOR pet peeve?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this might sound sort of rude and i don't mean to offend anyone this is just a personal pet peeve of mine but i absolutely can't stand when people who are perfectly capable of walking use the motorized shopping carts at stores.

They are for people who are disabled and handicapped who actually need them, not for lazies who don't want to walk and shop! D<

This has always been my biggest pet peeve and always will be. I currently work in a store that has these and it drives me mad everytime i see it.

and before it's brought up, I know they can walk well because i see the park it and get up to get something that the cart can't get close too. Like free samples.

/\ XD

Pet peeves

-Stinky breath

-People who stare at me while eating

-My brother

-People who spam

-Peepl hoo tlk liek dis

-When someone types wrong on purpose.Like is not the same as liek people! Its the same amount of letters, so just use the right one!!

• Kids and teenagers at school who try to be cool and don't listen to the rules
  • Being near a smoker *cough*
  • People who make fun of Tamagotchi
  • People who interrupt me
  • When people type incorrectly and shorten words like you to u
  • When I forget what I was about to do
  • People who don't understand what I'm saying or what I'm talking about

Last edited by a moderator:
Biggest and most important pet peeve of mine is impolite people. Customers that say 'i want' instead of 'may i' or even adding a simple 'please'.

Slow people.

If people chew gum with their jaw open.

Poor grammar.

Talking while others are talking/interruptions

And just stupidity in general lol

Right now my biggest pet peeve is when people write <3 when they could easily write ♥. Maybe people don't know how to type ♥ but it's easy and I feel like throwing a fit when people type <3 instead because it's sloppy and sideways. >: (

Not that I'm trying to contradict, you, EMF, but, for example, my keyboard won't do the regular heart, it'll only do <3.

Slow People

When I can't get something I ask for.

School

Waking up early

Homework

When you order food, and there's a hair in it! A hair! It really makes you wonder where the food's been before they give it to you...food with a hair in could have been anywhere...eeyeech. :)

One thing I cannot stand and I doubt I'd ever get over this.. Wrinkled paper. I hate when my papers get folded or wrinkled, especially when I put them in a folder to avoid that! It just makes me want to start over, and if I have time I usually do.

Waking up early in the morning. I hate getting woken up by an alarm clock. It ruins my inner sleep schedule.

I've also noticed I hate having my hands wet. It makes me feel so odd. I need to dry my hands before I move on with my life. Haha.

• When SOMETHING INCREDIBLY AWESOME HAPPENS AND MY LIFE IS SUDDENLY THE BEST LIFE EVER and then I find out it was all just a dream. Sometimes I get so mad about waking up from awesome dreams that I cry.
  • When I try to get a particular character on my ID L but instead get someone I've already had 5,000 times.
  • When I see a box of SUPER YUMMY FOOD IN DA KITCHEN and find out it's empty.
  • When I accidentally close a picture I spent hours making without saving it.
  • When my recorded Tamagotchi episodes go screwy.

(I hope I'm not offending anyone with these)

• Smokers, particularly when they drive their smoke directly towards me
  • Extremely poor grammar and text-speaking
  • People who leave their plates on the table after eating
  • People who curse; everytime I hear my sisters drop an s-bomb I would threaten them that I'll scrub their mouth with a dishwashing solution. It just irritates me.
  • This one's weird, but it drives me bananas whenever I see people confuse with your/you're, their/they're, etc.
  • Those people who talk loudly on their phones inside the bus without considering that there are other people that are distracted.
  • Telemarketers! I don't know what part of the word "No" that they couldn't understand; and they just never stop calling.
  • Those who put on too much scent.
  • I don't like it when I can't see where I'm walking on. There was this instance when my teacher asked me to help her with a pile of books and stacked them on me so high that I couldn't see what's in front of me!
  • People who use their phones/PDAs/whatever inside the movie theatre and sets their ringtones to an obnoxiously high volume.

That's quite a lot, eh? Anyone who shares these annoyances as well?

when people call your name repetitively and say something stupid like, "i like pie" or "hi" in a fake spastic voice. its like, your not coming across very funny, but you are surely accomplishing the annoying part.
I know- the pie part sooooo much and also i like cheese!! ugh!! its just sooo..... stupid. its funny to 4th grade boys. i hate 4th grade boys. they love peanut butter jelly time.

My biggest pet peeves is plain white socks. I am also not a big fan of matching socks, but if they're covered with bright blue robots like mine are today, its faboo. :)

(I hope I'm not offending anyone with these)

• Smokers, particularly when they drive their smoke directly towards me
  • Extremely poor grammar and text-speaking
  • People who leave their plates on the table after eating
  • People who curse; everytime I hear my sisters drop an s-bomb I would threaten them that I'll scrub their mouth with a dishwashing solution. It just irritates me.
  • This one's weird, but it drives me bananas whenever I see people confuse with your/you're, their/they're, etc.
  • Those people who talk loudly on their phones inside the bus without considering that there are other people that are distracted.
  • Telemarketers! I don't know what part of the word "No" that they couldn't understand; and they just never stop calling.
  • Those who put on too much scent.
  • I don't like it when I can't see where I'm walking on. There was this instance when my teacher asked me to help her with a pile of books and stacked them on me so high that I couldn't see what's in front of me!
  • People who use their phones/PDAs/whatever inside the movie theatre and sets their ringtones to an obnoxiously high volume.

That's quite a lot, eh? Anyone who shares these annoyances as well?
All the stuff I bolded, I agree with.

I also dislike it when people say they don't like the "new" Mametchi :newmametchi: and they prefer the "old" one. :mametchi: There is no such thing as old or new Mametchi! He was always meant to be yellow with a big head and big eyes, it's just that on old Tamas they made his sprite look completely different! I have a Tamagotchi book from 1996 and Mametchi is yellow with a big head and big eyes, because that's what the actual character is meant to look like! When they "changed" Mametchi, they just made the pixelated version of him look more like him.

Another one of my pet peeves are when people scrape their teeth on forks. UGH. It literally sends a shiver up my back just thinking about it. And when my dad makes pizza, he rubs flour all over the long wooden thing that he uses to get them in and out of the oven- ugh! that drives me up the wall.

Biggest and most important pet peeve of mine is impolite people. Customers that say 'i want' instead of 'may i' or even adding a simple 'please'.

Slow people.

If people chew gum with their jaw open.

Poor grammar.

Talking while others are talking/interruptions

And just stupidity in general lol
/\ XD

Pet peeves

-Stinky breath

-People who stare at me while eating

-My brother

-People who spam

-Peepl hoo tlk liek dis

-When someone types wrong on purpose.Like is not the same as liek people! Its the same amount of letters, so just use the right one!!
tumblr_m3y9894Z3O1qjt7fb.jpg

tamatlakarz pls y r u doin tehs 2 mi

anyways

When people insult me and I'm too lazy at the moment i'll come up with something soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back