What's your current MAJOR pet peeve?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random people on the internet asking me to do role-plays with them and then they make the role-play become undesirable.

When people start putting that this person has a crush on you etc on my messages on Facebook well my friends hate it when they do that

When I accidentally press paste instead of copy while working on mspaint

I hate that so much

When my boyfriend keeps saying he'll do stuff I want him to do "tomorrow". He's been saying "tomorrow for sure!" for months :)

When no one even attempts to understand what I'm saying when I'm talking about how people should just think of each other as people (like races, genders, and sexuality don't define a person) because they've already have it set in their minds that what I'm saying is stupid nonsense, when I could truly have a point.

Also the same thing with animal equality. :C

When my alarm wakes me up but then I fall asleep 5 seconds later and stay sleeping for a few more hours -_- I hate missing out on time in the day ;_;

The terrible signatures, avatars and About Mes on my old accounts, like this one. I removed the About Me because it was just too terrible, but the avatar and signature are still here as mementos of my past immaturity. :p

when i go to a public restroom aND FIND BOOGERS ON THE STALL WALLS EEEWWWWWW this happened at my summer camp last year because it was taken place in a school

When people say "Why did you do that for?" or "What did you do that?"

That makes no sense :)

It should be "Why did you do that?" or "What did you do that for?"

When people say that Skrillex is a female instead of a male because of his "long" hair. He wanted it that way, guys! It doesn't matter about his hair. He's a MALE, not a FEMALE! Geez, I hate it when people say it...

Oops...sorry about my little rant.

The fact that I keep writing elipses all of a sudden...

I can't stop myself...

And the fact that people fail to put mature content filters on their disturbing Tamagotchi drawings :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back