What's Your Dream/Future Features of the next TMCG

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you buy TMGC V4 if it is available next year?

• Obviously!Why not:D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will see if there's something good about that.

• I will stick to V3.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the Pixel Idea, It may come true on the version 4 maybe..Because on the Entama, you can change the brigtness of the pixels, and you can also make them really dark!
Really? How? I never knew that! :marumimitchi:

Good ideas! Also,
-Religions, you choose for the Tamagotchi or it chooses for itself when it's a teen.

-Houses, some items are furneture that go in different places, the house is in the book icon.

-More connection options, like date, playdate, and marriage.

-School, so if you're at school, you don't have to worry about it dieing, it sits in a desk, losing hearts normally, but hearts are replenished at lunch and recess, it might bring home notes, and gets days off when it's sick, during holidays, and on break.

-Different sicknesses, a doctor, medicene costs money.

-Places, chose where you live, may go somewhere.

-Days of week, special random events like church on Sunday, and school after-school activities.

-A sun!

-Make food with any selection of plates, cups, food, and beverage.

I'm getting bored now, so I'll stop.
Those are AWEsOME ideas but the tamagotchi would have to be bigger to hold the memory!!!

best wishes,

iluv2laugh4495

I meant a sun that gives off light! Also,
-Bills, like for electricity, every minute with the light on adds 1gp to your bill. That's why the sun is useful.

-Choice of punishment, like grounding, spanking, or early bedtime.

-Chores and allowance, chores might include taking out trash, cleaning it's messes, etc., two point screens, you and Tamagotchi.

-Choice of stores, such as grocery, toy, and pet.

-Pet, all the pets you have must by on the screen at all times, pets need food and die faster than the Tamagotchi.

-Car, car is needed to go to stores and resturants.

-Resturants, more expensive but higher quality and fills more happy hearts than meal at home.

-Family, your Tamagotchi might have a brother or sister.

-Mini-computer, sold seperately from Tamagotchi, it contains a website simular to Neopets.com.

That's all for now!
WOW TAMA'S WOULD BE AWESOME THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best wishes,

iluv2laugh4495

i have an idea; when you buy a tama you'll get a mini-tama with it and when your real tama has a baby it will live in the mini-tama until the older tama dies, so you can have two of them, and that some tamas will come with 2 mini-tamas so you can have twins or something like that ^^ it sounds cool to me :marumimitchi:
That would get confusing!!!LOL

best wishes,

iluv2laugh4495

Most of these are great ideas, but don't get me wrong. If Bandai made it so your Tama could have religion, that would get very contreversal! Bandai would probly get sued by many different churches, you know what I mean?

Anyways, I like the "make your tama go to school when your at skool idea". Plus I've been wanting the messaging feature SO BAD!!! But, I have a new idea. Maybe, on the play icon, there could be another section that says,"Babysit?" and when you are at the movies you could hire a older tama babysitter! And you could pay him/her some amount of points to babysit. And there would be this little thing that would ask ,"How long?" and you could choose how many hours or minutes your tama could be babysat. And the maximum would be like 7 hours or something.

Yall, I don't think we should be able to choose our own characters. That's part of the surprise in Tamagotchi. And debugging isn't really good, cus on the instruction sheet, it doesn't mention anything about debugging. Which obviously means Bandai doesn't want you to debug. So I do not think debugging will get easier.

Hope you like my suggestions and I hope my comments aren't offensive, because that's not at all how I intended it to be. If you are mad at me for some reason, I am sorry. I am only stating my opinion.

~Ally

PS: I wrote a lot!! lol :marumimitchi:

Hrmmm, I don't realy think the 'mailing list' thing would work, and the thought of the price?!

Imagene a tam for £35-£40 just because it has a light and vibration? :puroperatchi: :mellow:

but yes, I love the light & vibration thing. :mellow: :puroperatchi:

Those are AWEsOME ideas but the tamagotchi would have to be bigger to hold the memory!!!

best wishes,

iluv2laugh4495
Yeh, a '2 foot 6 tam!? :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

No, realy, I'd HATE it if the tams got bigger! :mellow: :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi:

All these ideas are awsome! i think, that Bandia America can come out with all of the japan tamas, and all of the tamas wouldbe different types with all the chareters for all of the ideas. Another awsome idea is if Bandai would come out with LOTS AND I MEAN LOTS of tama accsesories!

I am hoping that they will add a little tama day care so that they will be hapy while you are at school

Wow these are all really good ideas, i like the "color-pixels and the baby-sitter" ideas most. I have another idea: when you tama dies you can take care of its ghost and there would be all the characters from Tamagotchi Angel, you'd still be able to connect them but i'm not so sure if they would be able to have babies...do angels have children...lol. Anyway what d'you guys think of my idea?

Here's an idea:

That you could have twins! And triplets too.

You'd go on a website, and pick one option out of 3:

1. single tama

2. twins

3. triplets

And then every time your tama got the matchmaker it would be random which one you got, 1., 2., or 3. and then you could pick when your tama dies or you reset it! :lol:

The backlight and the vibration ideas might sound good, but they would seriously cut back on battery life; when batteries dies, so do tamas, and you lose all your generations and items.

I would like:

- More characters (always!)

- Food/snacks that change depending on tama's age (ie: bottles only for newborns)

- strength/intelligence in addition to discipline

- "Compatability" with other tamas based on blood type, astrological sign, level of discipline/strength/intelligence, or personality traits.

For the shell:

- no cheesy antenna thing

- use the japanese patterns, don't just invent new ones.

- a mini-carabiner clip instead of a keychain

Here's an idea:That you could have twins! And triplets too.

You'd go on a website, and pick one option out of 3:

1. single tama

2. twins

3. triplets

And then every time your tama got the matchmaker it would be random which one you got, 1., 2., or 3. and then you could pick when your tama dies or you reset it! :eek:
WOW! I like the idea of the randomness, I personally would like the twins. Hey, does anyone know what the secret code is for the thing that let's u get your long lost twin in the V3 for a short while? I finally got a V3, and I wanna know! :( I hope it's not fake

I would love to see some sort of pre warning, like a single beep before your pet goes poopoo.

I would also like to see more options of having to take care of your pet like grooming or bathing, or brushing teeth, realitic tasks that need to be done. Things when they wake up or before they go to bed.

Vibrating signals would be really cool too.

well there is probley more features tamas are ending up like phones!!!

they are sellin v4s and v5s on Ebay i will look into the subject.

*ticktocktime123*

well there is probley more features tamas are ending up like phones!!!they are sellin v4s and v5s on Ebay i will look into the subject.

*ticktocktime123*
Those V4s and V5s are fakes.

Yeah! The stylus would ROCK. .:Hula Cat:., thanks for the nice comment on that thing with twins, triplets and single tamas... I really like it when people look into my ideas like they are great or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back