What's Your Dream/Future Features of the next TMCG

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you buy TMGC V4 if it is available next year?

• Obviously!Why not:D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will see if there's something good about that.

• I will stick to V3.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, great question :(

Here are mine...

- Tamagotchi messanger. You could message as long as you want and your inbox can hold up to 300 messages at a time!

- Clothing for your tamagotchi such as Suits, dresses or just normal jeans and pants

- Light up background

- More fun stuff like School (there is a japenese tamagotchi I believe which is called Tamagotchi School ) a work place , and a car you could drive in to eat at resturants ;)

- More usable items which do not need an adult

- Minigames such as driving a car

- Tamagotchis which can interact with other tamagotchis' they meet on the street

- More fun and cute characters :mametchi:

Well, that is my wishlist. Now to see more!

//TP

My ideas for the Future Tamagotchi:

1.I would love to see tamagotchi being able to interact and even breed with each other through the Internet. It would work like the code system for Tamatown.

2. battery-saving screen turn off thingy. Ok ok I know but I don't know what to call it.XD On the pocket pikachu if you didn't touch the buttons or anything the screen would just go blank, which saved battery power. I think the tamagotchi should have this to two to save battery power.

Thats about it for now....

I wish it could have a Pedometer function that could make Tamagotchi healthier! My mum would like that as I am a kinda couch potato!

Oooh.. tamagotchis kinda remind me of PETs, you know from megaman? It'd be cool if you could interact with other tamas in tamagotchi town.

And wouldn't if be great if you could just put tamagotchis on these rechargable things so we don't need to buy a new battery that often? Boy, that'd save me some lunch money.

I think we need more items for babies and toddlers to interact with. A toddler character should be able to use the building blocks. And who says a teenager shouldn't be able to use the television or the music player (its like a Walkman).

[SIZE=21pt]HELLOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Have you not noticed V4's R already in stores?!?!?!?!?!?!

[SIZE=21pt]HELLOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]
Have you not noticed V4's R already in stores?!?!?!?!?!?!
Well v4s are already in SOME stores (for example, not where I live). This topic was created long before v4 was out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back