What's Your Dream/Future Features of the next TMCG

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you buy TMGC V4 if it is available next year?

• Obviously!Why not:D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will see if there's something good about that.

• I will stick to V3.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OOH. AND A COOKING SYSTEM? YOU BUY INGREDIENTS AND MIX EM UP TO MAKE SOMETHING ELSE THAT INCREASES YOUR COOKING SKILL LEVEL THING I JUST MADE UP TWO SECONDS AGO?
Ok ok I'll stop dreaming. Sorry T_T
That would be pretty cool. It would be like entering in all the secret shop codes and you get a special rare item, only you're doing it with food from the shop.

I'm pretty sure I posted in a thread like this a while back, or maybe it was this thread. I can't remember :furawatchi: I've only been back on the site for a couple days. But anyways...my suggestions for the next Tamagotchi:

-Color screen, even color pixels like some of the Tama Keitais.

-A screen backlight (like the new gameboys) or any lighting so you can check on your Tama in the dark.

-More secret characters (of course :lol: )

-Backround images...like maybe showing a room in the backround of your Tama.

That's all I can think of right now.

lost of ideas posted here are interesting.

I especially would like:

-color pixels

-better graphics

-specific personality for each character. This could be very interesting

-genetic informations from the parents to the new baby. The new Tama should receive some genetic from his mum, others from his dad

-more interaction and lifestyle actions (to go to school, get a job...)

-it would be fab if we could pay a babysiter to take care of our tamagotchi when we are not abble to do it (when we are at school for exemple). Instead of pause

I love everyones ideas but then if we had stuff like babysitting, bills, etc. then it wouldn't be a tamagotchi anymore, just those cheap ripoff V-Pets like Pixelchix and stuff like that... this is only my opinion, though, so please don't fuss/whatever at me ;)

Oh, and about the backlight idea - it wouldn't be very useful because isn't your tamagotchi sleeping when it's night?

What I would like to see in future versions:

-I love the Mailing System Idea! But it would be kinda pointless to send mail when you are so close to your friend...

-More games

-More shopping variety

-Random Events

-"Quests", such as taking your tama for a walk on the beach and find buried treasure, etc.

Hopefully I'll add more soon :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
The mail idea is the best! :angry:

I could contact all my friends! ^_^ COOOOOOOOOOOLARAMA!!!!!!!

oh by the way if u want a virtual pet with a backlight buy a pixel chix. they have 1.

I love everyones ideas but then if we had stuff like babysitting, bills, etc. then it wouldn't be a tamagotchi anymore, just those cheap ripoff V-Pets like Pixelchix and stuff like that... this is only my opinion, though, so please don't fuss/whatever at me :gozarutchi:
Oh, and about the backlight idea - it wouldn't be very useful because isn't your tamagotchi sleeping when it's night?

What I would like  to see in future versions:

-I love the Mailing System Idea! But it would be kinda pointless to send mail when you are so close to your friend...

-More games

-More shopping variety

-Random Events

-"Quests", such as taking your tama for a walk on the beach and find buried treasure, etc.

Hopefully I'll add more soon :ph34r:
When I saw that 'cheap ripoff V-Pets like Pixelchix', I was astounded. I was thinking, were you born with a silver spoon in your mouth? They're like, $60! At least where I live they're $60.

It would be nice to combine Arukotchi with the normal Tamagotchi. In the play mode, there could be a 'Walk' option. In Walk mode it counts your steps and your Tamagotchi walks. This adds to your Tamagotchi's overall happiness and health.

It would also be nice for this new Tamagotchi to connect with EnTama and UraTama, because owners of Entama/Uratama can't connect with their other Tamagotchi.

Another idea is, as well as making friends, you can have two Tamagotchi be "un-compatible". They could make "enemies" and have mock fights. You have to make them like each other by making them send kind gifts. Even something small, like juice (80p). And if they send the wrong present, you can still give them a timeout.

It would be LOVELY if the game system was like the old Tamagotchi! You could still play when the Tamagotchi was underweight!

There could also be an alarm clock system in the Tamagotchi. And a calculator!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey every1! Im sorta new and my name's kenz just a lil frend stoppin by!

Hey every1! Im sorta new and my name's kenz just a lil frend stoppin by!
Well, nice to meet you, but please stay on topic!

It would be nice if the packaging was easier to open.

And how about a Tamatown where you actually have to create an account and log in? And your Tamagotchi could connect directly to the computer? You could have your own shop there. People could link their... Wait, I'll explain how this online shop thing would work.

1. Link your Tamagotchi up to the computer and login to this new Tamatown.

2. There should be a special shop option. So you choose this option, and you'll see your online shop.

3. There should be an option that says 'Stock Shop'. This tells the Tamagotchi to go to the item screen immediately. On the computer, it will say, select an item to add to your shop.

4. Select an item on your Tamagotchi. For example, you might choose the Throne.

5. On the computer, it will say, "How much do you want to sell this for?" and you type in a price, ranging from 1-9999p.

6. On the day you sell the item, there should be an option to empty your shop till. Connect your Tamagotchi up to the computer and choose 'empty shop till'. You can choose to empty your shop till in your Tamagotchi or in your account. You could also choose how many Gotchi Points to withdraw. For example, there might be 9999p in there, but your Tamagotchi has 7000p, so you may only want to withdraw 2000p.

There could also be a Tamagotchi Graveyard online. When you got to it, it would ask you which Tamagotchi you would like to bury and go to your History list on your Tamagotchi. Then you could select a dead Tamagotchi, and you get to write in a comment.

Another nice thing could be random events on the site. Like there could be an inventory on your account if you didn't wish to buy things straight onto your Tamagotchi. In a random event you could win an item for free and then your could download it onto your Tamagotchi!

Like my ideas?

Oh my gosh, those are like the best ideas EVER, dancinkayley!!!!!
Thanks Tambygirl! I'm glad you like my ideas :lol:

Another idea is that the Tamagotchi could have rechargable batteries and the Tamagotchi could come with a charger. That would be cool!

In the website I made up in my last post, there could be other Gotchi towns to explore, like GuruGuru town, Mame City, Ichigo Downtown, etc. And you could visit places like Tamagotchi Town in China etc.

Btw I know how to get your Tamagotchi to go to say, Singapore. This is really daft and expensive. What you need to do is book a flight for yourself and when it's time to go on the plane, bring your Tamagotchi with you. I do this to Australia all the time- I live in Australia.

Anyway back to the main topic. Maybe instead of the Internet a CD could come with the Tamagotchi. On computers without the Internet you could use the CD, but you had to buy things straight off. On computers with the Internet you could sign up there and interact with other users with moderated chat and there could be "safe" chat boards for the Under 12s.

There could be chat boards for "advertising" stuff in your virtual online shop. Maybe you'd sell travel tickets, and someone who had all the tickets but was struggling to look for the Switzerland ticket could buy from your shop. They might be posting on the shop board saying "I'd like a Switzerland ticket!" and you could post, "I have one! Come to my shop!" and they would and they could buy your item.

There could be a Gotchi Bank to trade between your Tamagotchi and the Gotchi Bank. Sort of like Entama and the Kakeibo.

Another idea is to have to pay virtual tax on the internet. For example, if you sold an item, which you sold for 5500p, and the tax rate in your shop was like 5%, then you'd have to pay 275p to the taxman. As in HAVE to, you didn't get a choice. This would teach younger kids about taxes and real life things!

Maybe your Tamagotchi could take dance, music and swimming lessons as well as the basic schooling like EnTama. Consequently, as a random event on your Tamagotchi, you could see your Tamagotchi practising! That would be cute!

Maybe there could be a Gotchi Queen as well as a Gotchi King. I don't know, I just like the idea of there being a female ruler as well as a male ruler.

Man, I wonder where all these ideas are coming from...

Good ideas! Also,
-Religions, you choose for the Tamagotchi or it chooses for itself when it's a teen.

-Houses, some items are furneture that go in different places, the house is in the book icon.

-More connection options, like date, playdate, and marriage.

-School, so if you're at school, you don't have to worry about it dieing, it sits in a desk, losing hearts normally, but hearts are replenished at lunch and recess, it might bring home notes, and gets days off when it's sick, during holidays, and on break.

-Different sicknesses, a doctor, medicene costs money.

-Places, chose where you live, may go somewhere.

-Days of week, special random events like church on Sunday, and school after-school activities.

-A sun!

-Make food with any selection of plates, cups, food, and beverage.

I'm getting bored now, so I'll stop.
for religions there could be tamagotchi religions like tamatama, ceara and many more

that would be so fun and even if it doesn`t come out for awhile and it`s $60.00 i`ll still want to buy it. :marumimitchi:

for religions there could be tamagotchi religions like tamatama, ceara and many more
Good idea to make up religions, otherwise Bandai MIGHT get into trouble... dun dun dun...

that would be so fun and even if it doesn`t come out for awhile and it`s $60.00 i`ll still want to buy it. <_<
60 DOLARS :rolleyes: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!even I won't buy it and I hav 4 20 dollar v3's :gozarutchi:

Ichagotchi Freak, it's going to come out in the US in January 2007.

I live in Oz, so I don't know when I'm going to see them in stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back