What's Your Dream/Future Features of the next TMCG

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you buy TMGC V4 if it is available next year?

• Obviously!Why not:D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will see if there's something good about that.

• I will stick to V3.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The main thing I want to see is more stuff in the Shop at one time. That way I don't have to wait half the day to get another 3 random items! I think about 10 items would be awsome! :(

If v4 came out, I would so buy it! =O

Even though I do think that they switch version WAY to quickly. o_O How long was v3 around? Around 8 months. =/

The main things I want is for shorter, less annoying games and more characters with descriptions!

[SIZE=14pt]I think that there should be a computer game where your computer screen is like a huge TMGC screen and there's bills you have to pay with points, doctor appointments, grocery shopping and more![/SIZE]

Add on to the features!!!!!!

I like everyones ideas. I would love to see:

Color!

Lighted background

more games

more radom activity during the day

actual sound when your tama sings/yells whatever not the whole time but just briefly

a alert beep to let you know your tama is about to do something cool like watch tv so you don't miss it

being able to give it a longer name 5 letters is not that many maybe they could do 6 or 7

being able to have your tama wear clothes n stuff all the time if you want like a hat or a bow for girls

i dont know if this has already been suggested, sorry if it has. But i think it would be great if you could change the tamas shell like on mobiles so you buy different colours and themes and they would just clip together over the body of the tama, then it could be like a new tama every day, this would also help as my tamas shell looks grubby and the design is rubbing off :)

oooo i forgot :) i would also like a feature where i could pet my tama, kinda like on nintendo dogs where you can brush it till its happy. i like the whole idea of the tama growing up and having kids but i wouldnt want my dog to get all grown up and have a kid and leave one night :D

And i would also like it if my tama could access its own items list and play with the stuff from the shop as some of its animations :D

Last edited by a moderator:
like there was a new game "swim" and what ya had to do is like uhhh above the swimming race there wer letters (a,b,c) and if u pressed the wrong button (right buttotn but not fast enough)it gets harder each time your tama will stop swimming and doggy paddle (you get it when you tama is a child) :angry: aye

i'd also like a color screen, backlight, and vibrating alert feature but these will surely require more powerful batteries!

i wish there would be weather variation on the new tama. like there would be a temperature monitor and if the temp gets exceedingly cold or hot u have to turn on either an air-conditioner or a heater otherwise the tama would get sick. and then you have to feed it cold drinks on summer and warm foods on winter to make it happy. i think it would be lots of fun. <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
i'd also like a color screen, backlight, and vibrating alert feature but these will surely require more powerful batteries!
Here's a little bit of what I'd like to see (listed in no specific order)

*Babysitter

*Color

*Weather! :unsure:

*A few more tamagotchis. Preferably cats, but anything cute/cool is good. ;)

*Vibrations instead of no sound

To keep our Tamas still hand-sized and powered by simple batteries, we may need to knock out a few things we don't like, but most of the things we recommend would replace something else anyway. So I think we'll be fine. :wacko:

Hey, maybe we should send a link of this topic to Bandai...

A pedometer! I may be the only one, but I already carry a tama and a pedometer, so if I could have both in one package that would be great! Maybe going on long walks could make your tama happy, or more fit. There's lots of ways it could be used.

A petsitter.

A sound/motion sensor like in the angel. Maybe if you tapped the side your tama would wave to you, or react some way. The sound sensor made the Angel more....interactive.

I would love it if some of our old favorites came to the next connection - maybe as secret characters? There are already some characters in the V3 from previous tamas, it would be great if more joined in. Like Chestnut Angel, Mothra, Debirutchi, and so on. Maybe all of the characters could be in one, like for a party.

Anything that made the tamas more like interactive pets (pedometer, sound sensor, touch screens) instead of beepy little toys would be great.

Also, it would be great if the hearts were moved to the sides, instead of a hidden menu. With real pets you can tell by looking at them if they are happy/hungry - tamas should be like that, too.

i wish there would be weather variation on the new tama. like there would be a temperature monitor and if the temp gets exceedingly cold or hot u have to turn on either an air-conditioner or a heater otherwise the tama would get sick. and then you have to feed it cold drinks on summer and warm foods on winter to make it happy. i think it would be lots of fun. :huh:
Well, that would be hard for me, I'd have to turn on the air conditioning all the time, since Australia can be rather warm in summer! Like today was 31 degrees Celcius, about 89 or 90 degrees Farenheit. Uh... that's actually not that hot. We've had temperatures of 42 degrees Celcius.

But, that idea is cool!

GREAT IDEAS but we need A COLOR SCREEN
Technically speaking we don't NEED a colour screen, but we'd LIKE one. It would be nice if we had one. It would be nice to see say, a Mizutamatchi etc. in actual colour, wouldn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back