What's Your Dream/Future Features of the next TMCG

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you buy TMGC V4 if it is available next year?

• Obviously!Why not:D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will see if there's something good about that.

• I will stick to V3.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree, and in japan, there is already a new home deka w\ a stylus. it would also be neat if you could add pictures to the name, like the entama ♥ :lol:

Funny, because I like to pretend that my Tamagotchi has heaps of cool features. Such as:

-Touchscreen, with small pen to touch things.

-Colour pixels

-New games (In my mind I had this sidescrolling game where you have to collect coins and stuff while dodging hazards)

-A few more characters. Not too many more though.

-Sending messages.

-Calling other peoples Tamagotchi like a mobile phone.

-Battery meter (to view how much power left in the CR-2032 3V battery!)

-Praise and punish with a touch screen. (I mean to praise start at the top of the screen and drag downward like a stroke and to punish just tap the Tamagotchi itself like a smack).

-More food choices.

-Snap off faceplate around Tamagotchi so if you don't like the antenna because it gets in the way of your hands then you could snap off the faceplate and change the design to one without an antenna. (Yeah I don't like the antenna on version 3. I like to curl my left index finger around the left side of the Tamagotchi, and the antenna obstructs me.)

-Choice of different coloured pixels (e.g. Red pixels, purple pixels, blue pixels, etc.)

-Contrast level choice.

Some weirder ideas:

-Maybe you could buy joke food that is actually poo from the shops that you can't use yourself, but you can wrap them up and send them away to someone else. The other Tamagotchi eats the joke food and it loses all hungry and happy hearts and becomes sick...

-Maybe the games could be multiplayer- YEAH! Connect with your Tamagotchi friends and play the Tamagotchi games against each other and you win Gotchi points and medals if you win!

-Maybe Tamagotchi could become Debutchi (not Debatchi, the fat dude from Mesu & Osu I mean) when it weighs 99g and it sulks in the corner when you punish it.

-Maybe if you didn't have a snap off faceplate (last idea in the first section) there could be a wire that plugs inside the antenna of your Tamagotchi and the other end of the wire could plug in the USB drive of the computer. Then, you load up some kind of Tamagotchi Planet software and you play around in it to try and unlock new games and stuff for v4.

-MAYBE. This is the biggest maybe of all. MAYBE the Tamagotchi v4 could be continuously upgradeable!

-Send your Tamagotchi to different schools (e.g. Dance school, swimming training, primary school, etc.) and your Tamagotchi learns to dance, swim, etc. and that affects its evolution path!

I hope you like my small bundle of ideas! I'll add more as I get more.

EVEN EVEN EVEN MORE IDEAS:

-Surprise option in IR menu in case you can't decide wheter to choose 'Game' 'Present' or 'Visit'.

-3-Way Communication so you can communicate with 2 other Gotchi Friends! Maybe they have a party or something else.

-New interesting items. Such as extra costumes, different toys, perhaps less treats (because lots of my friends at school just collect treats).

-Random events (like your Tamagotchi walking along and picking up special items).

-RECHARGEABLE BATTERY!!! NO MORE BUYING NEW BATTERIES!!!

-Extra times to discipline (if it refuses to go to bed when you turn off the lights a few minutes before its bedtime maybe you could punish it and then it would go to bed).

-Maybe the Tamagotchi has its own Tamagotchi? And then it gets some responsibility. And your Tama's Tama dies you see your Tamagotchi looking sad on the screen and all its happy hearts drop... but, if your Tamagotchi is good enough to get fireworks then it gets happy and all the happy hearts fill up!

-Different animations. If there was a dance school on the Tamagotchi (see my first post in this topic) then perhaps you could see your Tamagotchi dance on the screen and hear a little tune play.

-Getting jobs, like the Entama, and you can earn Gotchi Points for it!

-Perhaps getting a single, twins or triplets as babies and maybe even have premature babies!

-Perhaps the Tamagotchi circuitry could have a special number in it (that you cannot change) and the Tamagotchi picks up the other Tamagotchi's special number as well as info about the Tamagotchi. Then, when the Tamagotchi picks up the special number again, but a different Tamagotchi, it may go to a funeral of the first Tamagotchi with the first special number with the other Tamagotchi it's connecting with. (Yeah, it's kinda confusing.)

-Perhaps all Tamagotchis could have naps when they're tired! Because I mean adults get tired in the day!

-When a Tamagotchi's sick it has a lot of naps and you can cure it when it's sick!

-Perhaps you could set the sound you want that you want your Tamagotchi to make when it beeps for attention!

OTHER TAMAGOTCHI IDEAS:

-More Tamagotchi Lanyards

-Tamagotchi pendants

-Tamagotchi soft cases

-Tamagotchi stands

-Tamagotchi wristbands

-Tamagotchi board games

-Tamagotchi computer games

-Tamagotchi XBOX 360 games

-Tamagotchi wristwatches

-Tamagotchi CD cases

-Tamagotchi mobile phone applications

-Tamagotchi songs in a Tamagotchi soundtrack

-Tamagotchi photo frames

-Tamagotchi plush toys

-Tamagotchi desk lamp

-Tamagotchi confectionary

-Tamagotchi colouring in book (for younger kids)

-Tamagotchi story books

Think I'd better stop before I get too carried away.

WOW those ideas are so cool! LOL one more thing..............

If your tamagotchi goes to school, it can pass notes to friends! =P :furawatchi:

Great ideas. This is what I would want.

Tamagotchi in color

Better sound quality

Backlight

Friend messenging

Unique personalities to each Tama

And the usual: cuter/cooler characters, new games, items, etc.

:D

I like tamas now, but here are my ideas:

-Have a few more items in your shop

-No anntenna unless it serves a function, like connecting

-Bring back all the old characters from g1, g2, v1, v2, v3, and the other types

-Choice of disipline and praise

-Twins would be possible without ROM testing or something like that (not that you can do that and get twins now..)

-Tama can go to school or work, and you decide for how long so you can leave the house without worry.

-I wish when your tama got four hearts with another tama before they had babies, that they would go down a little red carpet and it made a little music, like a wedding.

-I would LOVE a tamagotchi soundtrack, as was said.

-Books, as said. (I am obsessed with books,so that would make me go INSANE in a nice way.)

-Bottons and a touch screen, and you could choose botton/touch. No more worrying about wearing out the bottons.

-Last of all, getting to either pick or not pick your character.

These are probably immpossible, but I like them.

I've got a good idea for the mailing system!

You go into the book icon then choose a friend then press B and then your tamagotchi will say DELETE?

Next you press A and your tamagotchi will say: SEND MESSAGE? you would press B and the tamagotchi will say SURE?

You then press A to move it to yes and press B!

You type in a 5 line message or less and send!

The signal to the phone will go out of your tamagotchi and will travel into the nearest phone and then your tamagotchi will say SENT!

Next the message will come out the end and zip into the other persons tamagotchi!

HOW WILL IT KNOW WHICH TAMAGOTCHI IT HAS TO GO TO?

Once you connect it will leave a "taste" in the tamagotchi!

It will follow the "taste" to the other tamagotchi!

WHAT WILL IT TRAVEL BY?

All the signals in the instructions means it will travel through the ether into the phone line.

I have some ideas. They are:

1.NEW CHARACTERS

2.RECHARGABLE BATTERIES

3.All religons you can choose from.

4.MORE GAMES!!

5.A school so that you can send them to school.

6.YOU can choose their bedtime.

7.YOU choose their gender.

8.You can call other tama's in your friend list even when their far away and visit eachother.

9.A touch screen/buttons.

10.You can choose to llive in or out of Tamatown.

11.It has a security setting so that if someone tries to play it without asking,they have to type in a password.

12.You can turn it off and when you do it saves the game.

13.You can haave more than one tama at a time.

14.You can go to stores,resteraunts,school,doctor,dentist,movies, and the mall on your tamagotchi.

15.And it has internet acess.

These are all wonderful ideas!

Here are the ideas i would like to be in v4:

appearence:

-simple colors, like white w/ a color or solid colors.

-the antenna

-instead of the keychain, the tags like the keitai and the connexion v3, mabey it says: TMGC and has a drawing of one (like some keitais)

-the heading on the tamagotchi would be: TMGC, with a drawing of one (also, like some keitais)

-different coloured backs, such as the haneruchi or the entama

new/changed features:

-mailing features via the computer, the when you connect, it sends the message(s)

-entering a password to get on tamagotchi town (like the entama)

-the games icon being only for games

-shoping icon, replacing the disapline icon, mabey 10 items in the shop instead of 4, and you can select different shops, such as clothing, food, toys, ect.

-note catching game, hammer game(from entama), heading game, and a new game

-items icon, replacing the light icon

-being able to choose the bedtime for each stage

-twins possible

-guts system, but w/ a new category, mabey athletics or strength, therefore, you can get jobs, go to school

-different medications, so tamagotchi can get different sicknesses, such as headache, asthma, heart attack (witch can happen if tama weighs too much, killing it, depending on the level of intensity)

-can connect to 3 or 4 tamagotchi at a time to have a tea party or something

-more animations

-being able to go to school

-purchasing extra activities?, such as a dance class or something

-some of the same charaters from v1, v2, v3, entama, keitai, haneruchi, + a fewnew charaters

extras:

-being able to select the language when you reset mabey english, japanese, spanish, french, ect.

-selecting your birthday and the tamagotchi's birthday where it has a party instead of just saying "happy birthday!"

-harder buttons, like the entama

That's everything i would like to be on v4, i would pay $35 for it!

I hope it has some of the features i said, if there is a v4...

I ttly agree with you but I would ttly not pay that much (not that i'm not rich cause I basicly am ) but more like the usual $10 what a great deal and you can buy them in pairs of 1,2,3,4,5,10,and 15 :chohimetchi: :hitodetchi: :furawatchi: :) :rolleyes: :D ;) :p ^_^ :mellow:

it all seems great these new features and all. but do you think they will do them actually for us kids. i mean they should because they want to make us happy and have fun with these toys and make them enjoyable so maybe they will look in to the ideas that we have. i think they should make a v4.

[SIZE=14pt]These ideas are hot,but I some ideas to share 2[/SIZE]

1*You could talk to your tamagotchies,like you could talk to nintendogs.

2*COLORS!!!!!!

3*More sounds!!!!!!

4*You could have a tama family!In your TMCG!(Like 3 tamas at the same time!Plus they could play together and do stuff 2gether!).

5*You could get a job and support your Tama family!

This are only one of the many ideas I have on my head,I hope at least the V7 could be like that. :ph34r:

these are all really great ideas i cant think of any more that would make them any better go :gozuratchi:

Although the tamatown is already creating a elementary skool, those are some great ideas. here r som more!

choose character

solitair card game

10 diff. games to play

tamagotchi pets!(dog, cat, hamster, snake)javascript:add_smilie(%22:pochitchi:%22)

take your pet to travel, but you get to see what it saw on the screen!

when it goes to sleep it will say "Good night!"

:ph34r: <_< :ph34r: :ph34r: :mametchi:

interchangeable covers! just like on i-pods!

swimming feature(or item like scuba gear)

can have bros and sis on screen

instead of you 'visit' the parents, they come to your screen and play and hug and give gifts...right on your tamagotchi!!!!

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :mametchi: :mametchi: :mametchi: :mametchi: :mametchi: javascript:add_smilie(%22:marumimitchi:%22)javascript:add_smilie(%22:chohimetchi:%22)

You know... It will not only be really expensive to buy it will also be very expensive to make........

There should be all good V2 characters in V4. Nearly all of the new V3 characters are weird in my opinion.

I've got a poll which was added about a few hours ago about wot u thnk the tamaV4 shld luk like (bandai) want to know wat u want c out of the V4 which will make by far the best eva (i rekon) ;) ;) :p B) :D B) :angry:

www.dudesterjosh.piczo.com plse visit it for rok on stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back