What's your opinion of Hannah Montana?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mileycyrusroxursox can you just not make a big fuss because someone else has a differnt opinion than yours?
You obviously cant respect others opinions  :huh:
Look who's talking. :l You said ur opinion was a fact! At least I didn't go as low as that. And can you ever get my name right? It's Mileyroxursox, not Mileycyrusroxursox. Geez.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please, can someone call the FASHION POLICE to take her out of here?! Sorry, I just felt the urge to say that.

Mileywhateverroxorsomething, respect other's opinions. YOU are entitled to say how much you loooooove hannah montana, and WE are entitled to say how much we hate her.

I personally, like her music but I am not so-much of a fan to the show. It's okay, I guess, but most of the jokes are... well, in my opinion, a bit odd and sorta...dumb. No offence to people who like it though. To be honest, she's a good person. I hope she don't turn out like Britney Spears or any of them.

Miley, just leave it alone. Don't start telling people who have anti-HSM avatars or whatever it's rude. Like Wild Cat Gal said, saying: "She's ugly, I hope she dies!" is rude.

Please, can someone call the FASHION POLICE to take her out of here?! Sorry, I just felt the urge to say that.

Mileywhateverroxorsomething, respect other's opinions. YOU are entitled to say how much you loooooove hannah montana, and WE are entitled to say how much we hate her.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE HANANH MONTANA!!!!!!! Her songs are great but I keep on hearing them over and over so I get sooooooo annoyed. :l I like her show better than her songs. Miley's not the best singer but she's a great actress. I'm sorry for everything I said ok? Lets just all post our feelings about hannah montana and don't care about anyone else's. I didn't like it this much at first but now I LOVE it. There was even this period of time that I didn't like hannah montana. Seriously. The episodes are AWESOME but seeing them over and over kinda annoyes me too. I like seeing new episodes of hannah montana.

But plz, saying that you hate hannah montana's ok, but saying that you wish Miley would die or that whoever watches hannah montana are babies or that they're stupid, that's not ok.

I wouldn't call her a great role model, but I do really like her. Her dad writes all of her songs, so it is not really her sending out the good message to kids. Sure, she is one of the better people to look up too... don't even get me started on Brittney. x.x But I think looking up to a celebrity, wanting to be like them and all, isn't healthy. You should be who you are and be proud of it.

I do love her music though. It's catchy. :)

I wouldn't call her a great role model, but I do really like her. Her dad writes all of her songs, so it is not really her sending out the good message to kids. Sure, she is one of the better people to look up too... don't even get me started on Brittney. x.x But I think looking up to a celebrity, wanting to be like them and all, isn't healthy. You should be who you are and be proud of it.
I do love her music though. It's catchy. :)
They are catchy. ;) I like don't like the Miley songs though, I like the Hannah songs. Cinderpelt, I think Miley writes the Miley songs and her dad or somebody else writes the hannah songs.

I think she's a better singer then an actress...I'm pretty sure her dad isn't writing the Hannah Montana songs, thats just the plot on the show. She only co-writes, the songs on the Miley CD.

I think she's a better actress than singer. She's an awesome actress but not that great of a singer. I think the only reason they picked her to be on the show was because she was a good actress, not because she was a good singer. A lot of ppl agree with me. Even some ppl that don't like Miley agrees with me. It's ok if you don't.

I think she's okay... But my brother doesn't think so. He came up with this... lolz.

"If you don't look very good, but sing well, then you have a good chance in Hollywood, but it's not likely.

If you sing like crud, but look really nice, then you have a really good chance.

If you don't sing very well, and don't look very nice, then you're probebly Miley Cirus."

What.. Don't look at me. He said it...

Mileycyrusroxursox can you just not make a big fuss because someone else has a differnt opinion than yours?
You obviously cant respect others opinions  ;)
Thanks, that's what I've been trying to say all along in this pointless arguement xD

EDIT: *reads next post* Still hasn't helped anything >.< Lets put it this way:

You have your right to say you love HM. We have our right to say we don't like it.

Seriously, just becuase we dislike HM doesn't mean you have to go really low in the hope to make us stop saying our opinion.

Well, you should have seen how low paper_cut went. In another topic recently, he said that his opinion that disney shows suck was a fact. Seriously, no one can go as low as that. I didn't say, "ZOMG!!!!!!!! HANNAH MONTANA IS MY LIFE AND YOU SUCK FOR NOT LIKING IT!!!!!!!!!! HANNAH MONTANA ROCKS AND THAT'S A FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Well, you should have seen how low paper_cut went. In another topic recently, he said that his opinion that disney shows suck was a fact. Seriously, no one can go as low as that. I didn't say, "ZOMG!!!!!!!! HANNAH MONTANA IS MY LIFE AND YOU SUCK FOR NOT LIKING IT!!!!!!!!!! HANNAH MONTANA ROCKS AND THAT'S A FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
He didnt say Disney Shows sucks, he says The Old Walt Disney movies were way better, which is true.

They're the same. :l Personally, now I think old Walt Disney films are a little cheesy. But that doesn't mean the disney movies now aren't either! :( They're both good.
What is the same? Walt disney movies and those stupid tween 'dramas'?

If I wanted to see real High School Drama, I would watch Degrassi, not Hanaha Montana :p

Please, Walt would have a heart attack if he saw what they did. The old disney movies were fanstic.

MileyRoxUrSox, I have nothing against you yet, but I am a supporter of freedom of speech. This isnt necesarily directed at you, but I think we all need to support our own opinions, and not conflict those of others. You cant change someone, they need to change themselves. My point is, You can argue all you want, but it is pointless, because they pick if they change their veiw, not you. When someone shares their opinon, I think we should respect that, and try not to get the topics shut down.

Personally, I strongly dislike/ Hate her. You can see my reasons in the other topic.

What is the same? Walt disney movies and those stupid tween 'dramas'?If I wanted to see real High School Drama, I would watch Degrassi, not Hanaha Montana ;)

Please, Walt would have a heart attack if he saw what they did. The old disney movies were fanstic.
Ok, that is ur opinion. I think differently than you do. I'm not forcing you to watch hannah montana. Walt might have a heart attack after seeing Naturally, Sadie ;) . But that's the only thing. A lot of ppl do actually like hannah montana and the disney shows.

Tama_Becca's right. Lets all just say whatever we want about our opinions and try not to change other ppl's. Go ahead, post mean things about hannah montana. I will be mad but I wont say anything. After all, it is ur opinion. I have to start accepting other's opinions more and so should everyone else (not to start a fight or anything).

They're the same. :l Personally, now I think old Walt Disney films are a little cheesy. But that doesn't mean the disney movies now aren't either! :D They're both good.
WTF? There's a huge difference between Mickey Mouse and friends and Zac Efron and friends. o__o

you wont BELIEVE how much i hate her. her show is CREEPY (at my friends house i saw the episode the dog is depressed) and she dipped into what was supposed to be CAT BRAINS. its OFFENSIVE! she PROBALY, PROBALY lip-syncs, and she wears a WIG. this is my opinion, but nothing could be more fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back