What's your opinion of Hannah Montana?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I absoulutely LOVE Hannah Montana! :ichigotchi:

First of all:

1. It's a really funny and hilarious show

2. All the actors are super talented, especially Miley

3. Miley's a good singer, not the world's best, but she's a good singer

4. Her songs rock!

5. It's my favourite show on earth!

What Zoria said was really wise and everyone should listen to her. -bows down to Zoria's wise words- lol :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
My opinion:

I dont think that Miley is a good singer at all. Her voice is more than a bit too... ugh... for me. I just dont like it.

When I watch the show, I think the humor is kinda dumb.

I think sometimes the storylines are okay, but they mess them up a bit with the acting. I would do it differently.

I dont think that any of the senarios would really happen in life, unless you were Hannah Montana.

The way they act isnt natural, people, in my opinion dont act like that in reality.

Becca♥

My opinion:I dont think that Miley is a good singer at all. Her voice is more than a bit too... ugh... for me. I just dont like it.

When I watch the show, I think the humor is kinda dumb.

I think sometimes the storylines are okay, but they mess them up a bit with the acting. I would do it differently.

I dont think that any of the senarios would really happen in life, unless you were Hannah Montana.

The way they act isnt natural, people, in my opinion dont act like that in reality.

Becca♥
That's ur opinion. I think Miley's a good singer and a very good actress. Sure, no one would act like that in real life, but does Hannah Montana seem realistic? It's not, so that's what makes it a good and extremely funny show.

I never knew she wears a wig. xD
No...like when she's pretending to be Hannah Montana? Do you get where I'm going???

But, anyways, opinion-wise, I agree with Becca. Miley can't sing very well, or at all. She is an okay actress, but I've seen much better.

The HM plot lines are very unrealistic. The whole point of these Disney shows, to me, is to make it look like this could actually happen. They aren't doing very well with keeping it realistic. Make a fantasy type show...it's supposed to be unrealistic.

That's ur opinion. I think Miley's a good singer and a very good actress. Sure, no one would act like that in real life, but does Hannah Montana seem realistic? It's not, so that's what makes it a good and extremely funny show.
Thats your opinion, and I accept that.

Diva,

I am surprised! Our opinions are like, crazy similar.

Becca♥

Woooo!!! Go opinions. Anyways, I try to respect everyone's opinion, even if I don't agree with them. And Mileyroxursox2342, I can see we have different points of views. But I'm totally fine with that. I just want to be able to state my opinions as well!

Yayz!

Same here, I only really care if someone directs something at me, or talks directly to me. I do my best to respect every opinion I hear, unless it is like... Bad. Really bad, like killing someone, but I doubt I will hear that anytime soon.

I hate Hannah Montanna. Her singing sucks. Her show sucks and she sucks. She is a Pop star Wannabe and Gawd those pictures she put on Myspace..Eww... She is just trying to be something she is not. The only reason she is famous is becasue of her Dad.

I believe that Disney takes Hannah Montanna too far. Limited too is filled with Hannah Montanna stuff. Even a dang Hannah Montanna tooth brush. It is aimed at 8 yr olds and 9 year olds. If it is sponsored by Disney it is not 'real' music.

Sure there are people who like her and her music. But what really pisses me off is people who go. "Hannah Montanna is not crappy at all she won't end up like Brittney spears at all. Her show is the best and your just jealous!" That sure pisses me off. Hannah Montanna is just another Brittney Spears waiting to happen. Her parents need to control her more. ^.~

~ChibiMuffins

^ *shiver* Those pictures were bad, were they not? Okay, I think fame might have weaved it's way around her brain and turned her into something else. To tell you the truth, when she first started, she wasn't that bad. But lately...I don't know...we don't want another Britney Spears-esque or Vanessa Hudgens-esque problem, now do we?

I hate Hannah Montanna. Her singing sucks. Her show sucks and she sucks. She is a Pop star Wannabe and Gawd those pictures she put on Myspace..Eww... She is just trying to be something she is not. The only reason she is famous is becasue of her Dad. 

I believe that Disney takes Hannah Montanna too far. Limited too is filled with Hannah Montanna stuff. Even a dang Hannah Montanna tooth brush. It is aimed at 8 yr olds and 9 year olds. If it is sponsored by Disney it is not 'real' music.

Sure there are people who like her and her music. But what really pisses me off is people who go. "Hannah Montanna is not crappy at all she won't end up like Brittney spears at all. Her show is the best and your just jealous!" That sure pisses me off. Hannah Montanna is just another Brittney Spears waiting to happen. Her parents need to control her more. ^.~

~ChibiMuffins
Ok, that was rude. :l I'm 12 and I like Hannah Montana, and I know a lot of ppl around TT who's older than me and they like it too. Don't u dare call me immature for liking Hannah Montana at age 12. And Miley Cyrus wont end up like a Britney Spears. Jamie Lynn Spears will. That is just ur opinion about hannah montana but could u not say it's only aimed for 8 and 9 year olds? That ticked me off. I know a lot of 13 or 14 year olds around TT that likes Hannah Montana.

You know what's funny? Every girl in real life that I know loves Hannah Montana. And everyone I ask on Club Penguin does too. No one on TT seems to like it.

^ *shiver* Those pictures were bad, were they not? Okay, I think fame might have weaved it's way around her brain and turned her into something else. To tell you the truth, when she first started, she wasn't that bad. But lately...I don't know...we don't want another Britney Spears-esque or Vanessa Hudgens-esque problem, now do we?
Ok what has she done. Get pregnant at age 16? Do drugs? Party all day and get drunk? Try to commit suiside on herself? Go mental and tried to kill someone? Think about that. U guys all hate her for stupid reasons, just because you hate her singing or her acting and suddenly its "ZOMG she's gonna be another Britney Spears!!!!!!!! I HATE her now!!!!!!!!!!" Don't make such a big deal of it.

And what pictures?

Ok what has she done. Get pregnant at age 16? Do drugs? Party all day and get drunk? Try to commit suiside on herself? Go mental and tried to kill someone? Think about that. U guys all hate her for stupid reasons, just because you hate her singing or her acting and suddenly its "ZOMG she's gonna be another Britney Spears!!!!!!!! I HATE her now!!!!!!!!!!" Don't make such a big deal of it.
And what pictures?
Um maybe cause she isn't 16 yet?

And just cause they don't like her for her singing or acting YOU shouldn't make a big deal out of it. So what if they don't like it? Why should u care? It's not like you actually know the other members. You're saying you accept other people's opinions but from what I've seen from this topic you're not accepting it, you've replied to every single bad thing said about her. You're calling some posts rude, but all they're doing is sayng what they think. It's something called freedom of speech.

[and those pics..you can find them on myspace *very disturbing*]

And sorry if I offended you in any way, you're not immature for liking her, I was just saying what some of us might be thinking too.

My opinion, I just DISLIKE her.

I agree that hate is a strong word. I've grown out of my hannah montana phase. I don't know if she'll become a britney spears cause I can't see the future. A couple years ago who was popular? Hilary Duff.

Sure hannah has more fans but to me she's just a trend. And like all trends, she's gonna become less popular soon. And when is soon? Who knows, maybe in a year or maybe longer.

And what pictures?
I'm sorry if I offended you or anything, but this what I think. The pictures of her, and her friend. I think there was another one too, or that might just be a rumor.

I never said I hated her. But even if I did, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Please try to accept that.

I'm sorry if I offended you or anything, but this what I think. The pictures of her, and her friend. I think there was another one too, or that might just be a rumor.
I never said I hated her. But even if I did, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Please try to accept that.
She was just doing her own thing, minding her own business, and some idiot reporter just had to put her pics on the internet. She hasn't done anything as bad as Jamie Lynn Spears, like getting pregnant at age 16. How come no one hates her? The things Miley do are minor compared to Jamie Lynn.

Miley's human, just like the rest of us. Someone posted some disturbing pics of her on the internet, and suddenly it's "ZOMG Miley's lisbien (or however u spell it)!!!!!!!!!!!! I ABSOULUTELY HATE HER NOW and I used to like her ok, blah, blah, blah!!!!!!!" Give her a break. She can't be perfect. She didn't even want those pictures up. U know that song by her? Nobody's Perfect?

Ok, that was rude. :l I'm 12 and I like Hannah Montana, and I know a lot of ppl around TT who's older than me and they like it too. Don't u dare call me immature for liking Hannah Montana at age 12. And Miley Cyrus wont end up like a Britney Spears. Jamie Lynn Spears will. That is just ur opinion about hannah montana but could u not say it's only aimed for 8 and 9 year olds? That ticked me off. I know a lot of 13 or 14 year olds around TT that likes Hannah Montana.
You know what's funny? Every girl in real life that I know loves Hannah Montana. And everyone I ask on Club Penguin does too. No one on TT seems to like it.
Ah yes. The all knowing you can predict the future. Nobody knows what the future will hold. In fact you are doing the same thing to Jamie Lynn Spears. You said I can't do it to Hannah Montanna. But when it is someone else it is suddenly ok? You got to learn to accept that everyone has a different impression on Hannah Montanna. You may think she is the greatest person ever. Others can think she is a piece of crap.

Was I saying that all the viewers who watched Hannah Montanna were 8 and 9? No. Read! It is aimed for a younger audience. Am I saying that only 8 year olds and 9 year olds watch it? No. Was I saying that people over 9 are dumb to watch it? No. I'm calling you immature for not being able to accept the fact that there will be different views of her. You have replied to every post against her so far. You have had something to say. Gawd...

~ChibiMuffins

Ah yes. The all knowing you can predict the future. Nobody knows what the future will hold. In fact you are doing the same thing to Jamie Lynn Spears. You said I can't do it to Hannah Montanna. But when it is someone else it is suddenly ok? You got to learn to accept that everyone has a different impression on Hannah Montanna. You may think she is the greatest person ever. Others can think she is a piece of crap. 

Was I saying that all the viewers who watched Hannah Montanna were 8 and 9? No. Read! It is aimed for a younger audience. Am I saying that only 8 year olds and 9 year olds watch it? No. Was I saying that people over 9 are dumb to watch it? No. I'm calling you immature for not being able to accept the fact that there will be different views of her. You have replied to every post against her so far. You have had something to say. Gawd...

~ChibiMuffins
I admit that I find it hard to accept other's opinions when they say something really mean about Hannah Montana. If it's a simple, "I dont like Hannah Montana," did u see me say something about it? No. No one else is very happy with me when I state my opinion on things I dont like. Like I hate Mickey Mouse and everyone said I was rude for saying that. When they say something rude it's ok? And when someone else says something rude its not?

If u (and I'm not directing this at u, ChibiMuffins) hate Hannah Montana, plz just answer it with a simple, "I hate Hannah Montana". Don't continue to say it's crap cause that's just rude. You wouldn't like it if I said a show that u hate is crap would u?

At another post I was stating my opinion on House and how I hate it. Someone (I wont say who) wasn't very nice to me about it. If you guys are allowed to post ur opinions, then plz, for pete's sake, let me post mine about shows I hate.

Don't continue to say it's crap cause that's just rude. You wouldn't like it if I said a show that u hate is crap would u?
I am not the kind of person who would get offended if you called my favorite show crap. Go ahead call it crap. You have your view on it. I may feel that is is crap. But you know you don't, right? So let me have my opinion. You will have yours.

~ChibiMuffins

STOP FLAMING OVER A SHOW.

If you dont stop we will have to close this, yet again because some people cant be nice about there opinoin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back