What's your opinion of Hannah Montana?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF? There's a huge difference between Mickey Mouse and friends and Zac Efron and friends. o__o
That made me laugh.

Etheir way I dislike Hanaha Montana, she's annoying and way overratted.

I think the show is okay. I don't dislike it as muchas others so I can't say I hate it. I watch it sometimes.

But I don't like...um, her. Singing or acting, I'm not one of her fans.

If we're talking about the show Hannah Montana I think it's okay.

If we're talking about Hannah/Miley my opinion on her isn't very positive.

I think the show is okay. I don't dislike it as muchas others so I can't say I hate it. I watch it sometimes.But I don't like...um, her. Singing or acting, I'm not one of her fans.

If we're talking about the show Hannah Montana I think it's okay.

If we're talking about Hannah/Miley my opinion on her isn't very positive.
She's a great actress, but not that great of a singer (she's a good singer, but not as good as good as she is at acting). She sounds pretty bad on the show (when she sings, I mean) but when she's performing at concerts she sounds a lot better. They must have done something with the sound system.......

Anyways I LOVE Hannah Montana. Crazy about it. City Lights at another post you said you hated hannah montana. Now you like it? What got you to change ur mind? I'm just wondering.

No, I said I hate Miley Cyrus. Maybe you just thought I hated the show because Miley is the main character.

I like Emily Osment and Mitchel Musso, though.

No, I said I hate Miley Cyrus. Maybe you just thought I hated the show because Miley is the main character.I like Emily Osment and Mitchel Musso, though.
Oh that's what you meant. Sorry. This girl feels the exact same way you do. She hates Miley Cyrus but she likes the show hannah montana ok. At first the only reason I wanted to watch hannah montana was because of Emily Osment, but as I watched the show more, I started to like Miley better. I think that Lilly isn't nearly as funny as Miley on the show, and Emily Osment can't sing as good as Miley. I still like Emily Osment though. She's a good actress and she's pretty. :D I just like Miley better.

Last edited by a moderator:
AHH. I had a hockey tournament, and the only CD my team had was Hannah Montana >.< I got dressed as fast as I could, then went outside and listened to some *good* music on my MP3. Then I hooked up my MP3 to the CD player the next game. No one liked my *good* music. I think that they didn't like FOB, PATD and MCR because:

1. After being brainwashed by HM, when they hear a song that actually has a guitar and drums in it, the song is too metal-ish or something.

2. If they have been brainwashed by HM, they only want to listen to cheesy/crappy songs. So they pretty much hate any normal music.

3. HM is too happy and cheery and blech. So when they listen to FOB or MCR or PATD, it probably sounds too emo or depressing for them.

I ABSOLUTELY HATE HANNAH MONTANA! -_-

these are the reasons why i hate her

1. She thinks she is all that in a bag o' chips

2. Can't sing worth ----

3. Why would anybody dance around in a wig?!?!

4. She is only famous because of her dad

and so on and so forth> Tamma_Becca was the one who really came up with a good list why you should hate HM.

Last edited by a moderator:
AHH. I had a hockey tournament, and the only CD my team had was Hannah Montana >.< I got dressed as fast as I could, then went outside and listened to some *good* music on my MP3. Then I hooked up my MP3 to the CD player the next game. No one liked my *good* music. I think that they didn't like FOB, PATD and MCR because: 1. After being brainwashed by HM, when they hear a song that actually has a guitar and drums in it, the song is too metal-ish or something.

2. If they have been brainwashed by HM, they only want to listen to cheesy/crappy songs. So they pretty much hate any normal music.

3. HM is too happy and cheery and blech. So when they listen to FOB or MCR or PATD, it probably sounds too emo or depressing for them.
FOB and MCR are a bit emo. o.o

Hannah Montanna does not "brainwash" people. It may make them obsessed with it, yes, but not always.

This topic may be getting a bit extreme. If I was Miley/Hannah; I know I wouldn't be so happy.

Miley's father did a REAL good job raising her, and he supports her in her career. Ever think how big it might be; how hard she worked to get this far? I'd like to see you get on disney, get your own singing contract, AND have your own TV show. Hannah Montanna is greatly influencing little girls, and it's a good thing. She does not dress badly or anything; and she gives out a positive meaning. Personally, I'm not the biggest fan of her; but I like her to a certain ammount.

If you guys stopped focusing on the BAD things and look at the good things, she might seem a little more positive.

Hate is a strong word.

FOB and MCR are a bit emo. o.o
Hannah Montanna does not "brainwash" people. It may make them obsessed with it, yes, but not always.

This topic may be getting a bit extreme. If I was Miley/Hannah; I know I wouldn't be so happy.

Miley's father did a REAL good job raising her, and he supports her in her career. Ever think how big it might be; how hard she worked to get this far? I'd like to see you get on disney, get your own singing contract, AND have your own TV show. Hannah Montanna is greatly influencing little girls, and it's a good thing. She does not dress badly or anything; and she gives out a positive meaning. Personally, I'm not the biggest fan of her; but I like her to a certain ammount.

If you guys stopped focusing on the BAD things and look at the good things, she might seem a little more positive.

Hate is a strong word.
Those were really wise words, Zoria! :furawatchi: I completely agree with everything u just said.

I ABSOLUTELY HATE HANNAH MONTANA! -_- these are the reasons why i hate her

1. She thinks she is all that in a bag o' chips

2. Can't sing worth ----

3. Why would anybody dance around in a wig?!?!

4. She is only famous because of her dad

and so on and so forth> Tamma_Becca was the one who really came up with a good list why you should hate HM.
Thanx for the recognition XD. I appreciate it lolz.

(Too bad no one else does... lolz.)

Becca♥

Miley Cyrus wears a wig? Please excuse me for a moment. BAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHA! I'm done.
I think the HM wig. That blondeish one....

FOB and MCR and all those bands are faaaaar from emo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back