When and how did you last injure yourself?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tripped over someone's backpack at school somehow. The last serious injury was sitting on the highjump pole.

I never injured myself. :3 Just kidding. >.>

The worst injury I ever got in my whole life was when I was about 4. I was in the playground with my mom, was running, and ran straight into the slide, face-first. :/

The scary part was the BLEEDING HOLE ABOVE THE BRIDGE OF MY NOSE. Miraculously, I didn't cry. o_O

I don't remember any of this except for a few blurs at the hospital. My mum told me the story.

I have a scar on that part from the stitches. o.o Sometimes people ask about it, and they're shocked when I tell 'em. :3

I just knocked my elbow against our keyboard as I stopped practicing.

Well. I Hit my eye with a Facecloth. Like, one of those scratchy ones. It hurt, and I couldn't open my eye for a few minutes. I don't know if that would count as an injury

Last More serious injury [well, Not really serious. But more serious than the facecloth to the eye], was When I Sprained my ankle playing soccer with my Friend. Thats why I rarely/never play soccer. And jumping around like an idiot trying to look cool with the ball doesn't help either.

The Doctor also said I popped[or burst. whatever] a blood vessel [Not in the foot/ankle that was sprained, but the opposite. And I don't even know how it popped. It just appeared there, and it doesn't hurt] That was the other day.

The last time I injured myself was quite a while ago.

I was being dumb and running while I jump roped. Then I fell on my face and got bruises all over myself and bled some. It hurt to shower.. ;)

I got a new set of drawers and I had to move them from my door to the other side of my room. I crushed my foot [i hadded no shoes on] now I have a weird limp then I shut my fingers in the drawer. It tried to eat me.

I fell over a log that I was trying to jump over.

My brand new converse [M.S.W & K.H.C] suffered.

I had a massive scab on my knee. It's almost all gone now. There's still a patch left XD

^Aww. Poor you.

My hands are frozen.

That's an injury for me.

My hands are my 4th most important assets.

I CAN ALMOST TOUCH TYPE WITH THEM!

I was standing in the hallway talking to my friend and some girl walked by. Her books scraped my arm D:

Today I..

Stubbed my toe (Every day, it happens...)

Almost tripped

Banged my head

and many other stupid things.

I uuhh joined the two slides in the garden together (by the part were you get off) and I went down the wavy one on a skatebored and the one I was attempting to go up was a bit broken and my fot went underneath it and it cracked my toenail off >;o sooo much bluudd inside my shoe and sock xD.

and I dropped a picture frame on the floor and I tryed to pick the glass up (not one of my best ideas) and I got two peices stuck in my hand. I pulled them out with nail clippers. And i'v noticed my cuts take forever to heal I have a scratch on my arm (from ymy own nail) and its been there for about 2 mounths. I wonder...

I was standing in the hallway talking to my friend and some girl walked by. Her books scraped my arm D:
Wait no..

After that I took my bass clarinet apart, and this sharp thing poked my in the wrist.

Ran into the door. It looked slightly ajar but it wasn't and it was click locked. I was in a rush. I was litterally running into the door.

I sliced my leg open with a rake during track practice today.

I was carrying the rake over to rake the pit.

Whoops.

The last time I hurt myself accidentally I believe was last night, when I nicked my leg while I was shaving.
Ugh, at least what happened to me didn't happen to you. I was shaving my legs, and all of a sudden, my legs were dripping blood. I had about five cuts on my legs and when I showed my husband, he flipped out. (Poor Shika) There is now a scar form one of my injuries on my leg.

Temari Nara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back