When and how did you last injure yourself?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh...my strong point =P

Well, once i sat down on an imaginary tale and almost broke my tailbone (imaginary chairs rock!!!!)

cut myself with a knife(on accident) I slammed it down on my finger.

Oh when i was younger i was jumping on the bed and to my brother i was like, "Look Look!" and shoved my head into the wall.

Shoved my knee into a wall.

Mostly tripping

Tripping up the stairs and sprained my wrist...Oh wow, i must have A.D.D, didnt see When and how did you LAST!!! injure yourself, but oh well.... And when i was in kindergarten i was on the monkey bars and fell off and bit my tongue and the taste buds, and tongue skin i guess XP, came off, hurt like crap...

Getting hurt= story of my life!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday my knee cracked so badly, it felt like part of my bone scraped off.

Most of my injuries are caused by my bad joints. =[

My ankles give way sometimes which causes me to fall over, my bones ache, creak and crack all the time and sometimes I get random chest pains o_0

Last edited by a moderator:
I stubbed my toe about an hour ago. It didn't hurt much though, an it's fine now.

Tama B) Phantom

I woke up today with a nosebleed that would'nt stop!! I was singing "20 Dollar nosebleed" the whole time xD

Yesterday I was taking random vids of me jumping, and spinning on the chair. In one of them, it turned out more amusing then it was supposed to be. I was spinning on the chair, and fell off.

I shall put it on YT for everyone to see.

Then today I banged my head on the bed. That always happens. It's almost like a daily routine.

I was eating and I got food shoved up my gum (where I just got my teeth pulled) It hurt.

I was stabbed in the face with scissors. It was funny xD...

According to my mummy, yesterday I rolled out of bed in my sleep and banged my head on the other bed. That must have hurt, yet I don't feel anything.

I just sat in between the wall and mattress of my brother's bed, and landed on the metal bed.

OWWIEEEEEEE. It hurted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back