When you were younger, what stuff did you do to Tamas that you regret now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to feed them snacks until they looked really fat and then make hem poop... XD I REGRET ALL THAT!!! D:

i use 2 kil karinas tamas cuz im her sis and like once i put it in the loo and it started like bubbles coming out she startad cri-ing cuz she sed it was relly expensiv cuz angelgochiz are relly rare but ther not ar vey! also i scrached her skreens and stuff and likwid stated cumin owt it was weel farny lol lol lol! dont teel her dat wuz me cuz i blamd it on ar cat lol!!

i dontt regrett it voww becars she relly men to mee https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/sad.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
i use 2 kil karinas tamas cuz im her sis and like once i put it in the loo and it started like bubbles coming out she startad cri-ing cuz she sed it was relly expensiv cuz angelgochiz are relly rare but ther not ar vey! also i scrached her skreens and stuff and likwid stated cumin owt it was weel farny lol lol lol! dont teel her dat wuz me cuz i blamd it on ar cat lol!!
I didn't cry! And it WAS expensive. When you're older, you'll understand how hard it is to get hold of money. You get it easy. You only spend YOUR pocket money on "sweeties", while I have a collection to update. And the angelgotch is extreamly rare. And the scratches.... Were YOUR doing?!?! Right, that's it. When I come home, I'm going to KILL YOU.

I didn't cry! And it WAS expensive. When you're older, you'll understand how hard it is to get hold of money. You get it easy. You only spend YOUR pocket money on "sweeties", while I have a collection to update. And the angelgotch is extreamly rare. And the scratches.... Were YOUR doing?!?! Right, that's it. When I come home, I'm going to KILL YOU.
haw did u red this if yoo ar at ballet?

Ladies calm down! But Violet that is a BIT mean!
Anyway teh worst thing i did was get a knife and scratch paint off and draw pictures! REGRET IT SOO MUCH D:

when i was little when the vary first ones came out my tama died cuz i didnt take car of it and..... i thought that because it was dead, that it wouldnt work anymore soooo i threw it away????

i know right i regret it

I used to bring my v2 to school in Prep. It took lots of the printing off it due to my school bag rubbing against it all the time. I also dropped it on the road without knowing when I went to school. It almost got smooshed! Apparently my principal found it LOL. It went through some tough times and to this day it is my favourite out of the whole lot I have.

A long while ago, my green Gigapet (not the one i have now) was my favorite toy. But I just dont kow what was wrong with me during that time. I dont know why I did such things to my Gigapet. I was like about 6 or 7 yrs old. I used the tip of my index finger and thumb to pull one of the buttons out. I really regret it now. How can I let such a horrible thing happen?

i use to fed my tamas to my pet rabits they survivrd but theb tamas wre sevrly injrred and mu anhelgotchi receivd mos damage :(

rip anhgelgotcho :(

To this very day I feel guilty about "disecting" my Tamagotchi. It was my second tama and it was a V6. I heard about debugging it and opened up my tamagotchi to try to debug it.

Ya.... didnt work the way I planned. I finnaly gave up and it started freezing up and glitching out so I decided to put it down. :( Now I wish I could fix it and play with it again.

<_< :( :wub:

One time, In the 4th grade, i put my tama in a huge flower pot we had in the front of the house. I went over to play with my sister, And late i look back to see my mom watering the flowers in that pot! tama still in it!

surprisingly, it still works to this day. but its very beat up.

I kinda still do this sometimes but I just twirl it around by the chain and it usually slips away and falls on the floor or hits a wall or something.
:p

I think I might of been one of the worst people back in the day... i had about 10 white body, black bordered gen1 tama's (they were the chaos family) that i performed "experiments" on. I dropped one of them down 50 flights of stairs, another went through the washer and dryer, one was hit with a baseball bat and so on... now i regret doing these experiments on them... and just so everyone knows, none of them survived any of it (except the 50 flight stair drop one, somehow he survived all that bouncing).

I'll never do that again.

Ummm... When I was 9, I think, my V4 - my first ever tama - got missing pixels and the buttons didn't work. So I took it apart and broke it into bits just for the sake of it. However, recently some of my other Tamas went like that. I fixed them by taking them apart and cleaning the buttons, and tightening the screws more so the pixels come back. If I never smashed my V4, I would still be able to fix it now. -_- I suck, lol.

I just regret letting all the paint on my Tamagotchi get chipped off and the screens scratched .__.

I wish I'd kept my Tamagotchi in better condition.

Angelgotchis are quite rare, and even so it isn't nice to kill someone elses Tamas for no apparent reason.

Oh my god, I really didn't have the resources and ability to use the internet for everything at the time. And NOW I know why they turned out so badly.

I'm pretty sure I overfed them, didn't nearly exercise them enough, and didn't know what to do when they required attention.

With my first Tamagotchi, I didn't read the instructions all the way through. So I didn't know what half the stuff on the screen was. Even the death symbol. I looked at the circle with 2 triangles on the sides and was like, "What's that?" and I thought it had evolved into an adult. But I couldn't do anything with it! So then I reset it and started again, and I would reset until I had a girl. Eventually I re-read the instructions and saw the "If your Tamagotchi dies" section, and thought, whoops! I think after that I was a better caretaker, but I can't really remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back