Where do you buy your books from?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barnes and Noble. <3 I love Barnes and Noble.

Books A Million.

Any other bookstores really.

Hardly ever Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart has a horrible selection of books, there aren't any good ones, and they have likes 20 copies of each book taking up the shelf room. D:<

I sometimes buy the Clique books from Wal-Mart, though.

Borders.

K-mart, Target and the bookstore *near* me have the most poorest selection.

Half-Price Books is THE single most amazing place for price, and they have a decent amount of manga. Alot for $4 a piece. Though if I had a better allowance, I'd use Barnes & Nobles. They have a bigger selection.

I love Barnes and Noble. It's such a great place to buy books. They have just about anything you could think of, and they have a cafe, and everything. xDD

It's the best book store, in my opinion.

A adult bookstore called Cindys....i am on there computers right now by going on tamatalk....

.__.
Im at Chapters doing that >.<

EDIT They caught me and now i'm at home kthnxbai

Last edited by a moderator:
E-bay. :lol: I <3 ebay, or other internet shopping places, haha.

There's this place called Chapters where I live. (every store has a starbucks inside!) so I go there a lot. And Barnes & Noble, when I'm in the US.

Chapters. Great selection, reasonable prices, and the store smells like coffee from the moment you step in. Chapters is preferable, but otherwise, I go online with Amazon.com. Even more reasonable with their prices :)

Sometimes I get them at Borders or Waterstones, but usually I order them from a catalouge my gran gets because it's waaaaaay cheaper, like a whole big series for a tenner and stuff like that.

Chapters/Indigo.
Once, I shopped at Coles.
[SIZE=8pt]Umm...[/SIZE]

Chapters is a separate chain from Indigo; however, both Chapter and Coles are owned by Indigo.

[SIZE=8pt]But, um, yes. I go to thrift stores or Chapters/Indigo/Coles.[/SIZE]

I reccomend you get your books from chapters.

They have all kind of books you want there! Well thats just my opinion but I bet youll love buying books there :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back