Where do you buy your books from?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapters.

Various Used Bookstores.

Value Village.

The Library. (They sell some books usually)

And other places, too.

I got to tons of different bookstores. I look wherever I can find them. But I usually just go to the library.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just bought 2 books from the collection of the bound leather classics at Barnes and Noble (sometimes I go there when I have a coupon or when there are enticing books I'd like to collect): The Arabian Nights (I've always wanted to read this) and 5 Novels of Charles Dickens (A Tale of Two Cities is included and is one of my favorites). :)

BORDERS. For some reason I am extremely biased towards Borders rather than Barnes & Noble. It's just so nice there, I can't explain it. There's a nice young adult book section, a lot of music, lots of manga, and they have a nice cafe on the second floor. Plus a lot of cute stuff you can buy near the register. I have a pencil case with smiling foods on it and some hair clips from there, they're so cute. ^_^ All of my Fruits Basket volumes were purchased there. I own the entire series, btw.

I tend to borrow them from a library. There are some large libraries around me so it’s quite convenient.

If I wish to actually purchase it, though (as a gift, or if I want a brand-new book... or simply if I want to own it), I’d probably head to a proper book shop. I don’t have a preference.

I love the smell of new books! xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back