Where You Live ~~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^Andover? I live near there- well, technically speaking, I do xD We drove through it when going to London..

If only it were the same Andover D:

I'll post mine when I can get a computer, so I can have a copy and paste function xD

EDIT: Darn, didn't work xD

Just imagine I was quoting Janna xP

Last edited by a moderator:
Dedham.

Yeah, it's not very interesting. In fact, it's raining outside right now where I am. Rain is always a good thing when I can go and run around in it screaming the song 'I'm singing in the rain' at the top of my voice, though. That's always fun. 8D I prefer it in England though. People don't continuously question my accent over there. It's hot hot hot over here in the Summer, though. For me, anyway. So I enjoy that very much.

EDIT- GUESS WHAT. Dedham has an official flaaag! 8D

Dedham.
Yeah, it's not very interesting. In fact, it's raining outside right now where I am. Rain is always a good thing when I can go and run around in it screaming the song 'I'm singing in the rain' at the top of my voice, though. That's always fun. 8D I prefer it in England though. People don't continuously question my accent over there. It's hot hot hot over here in the Summer, though. For me, anyway. So I enjoy that very much.

EDIT- GUESS WHAT. Dedham has an official flaaag! 8D
You live in a really nice area. Good income, about double of the average where I am, and only about 4% below the poverty line.

Gahhh, I love El Paso. And Juarez is dangerous. It used to be okay, but it's gotten a lot worse lately O_O Like, everything seems to be going out of control.
I didn't know you've been here before O: its just a bunch of fawesome mexicans 8D and i know. i'm going over today for easter but there's no way i'm going out on the streets x.x there's been more than a thousand killings so far this year.

VancouverI live in a suburb, but you shall not know my exact location.

Maybe this should be in Seriously (Non) Tamatalk so random people don't stalk us.
I live in Surrey! =O

A city away from you.

I live in Surrey! =OA city away from you.
I'm not actually in Vancouver, I'm in Richmond. I have a friend in Surrey. You might magically know her XD. Her name's Chelsea.

Oh my.

I KNOW HER! haha

She's in my class. XD

She's kinda my friend. Actiully she is my friend.

That's cool.

Rockhampton.

Here's the stuff I didn't know...

Pupulation: 74,530

-Over 300 days of sunshine each year.

-Discovery of gold

-The catchment area of the Fitzroy River is approximately 145,000 square kilometres (almost the size of England)

Random pieces of info you might wanna know...

-Typical daytime temperature ranges are 32 max 22 min in the summer /wet season and 23 max 9 min in the winter/dry season

-On the Tropic of Capricorn

People who were born here who some of you might know...

Jamie Dwyer and Mark Knowles, who both play Hockey for Australia.

Rhys Wesser and Scott Minto - play for Bris. Broncos.

Rodd Laver - Tennis.

Anna Meares - Cyclist.

Frank Forde - Wow, he was a Prime Minister at one stage.

Wow... a lot of famous people haha :eek:

Canberra.

Mine is pretty boring, I guess. Well it is to me, as I've lived there all my life and read the Wiki page a few times...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back