Where You Live ~~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greater Sudbury...

Population- 158 000

Motto- Come build us together o_O (I did not know that)

Largest city in Northern Ontario (we're not even in the north..)

In 2001 we took all the little towns around us and made one big city (we used to be Sudbury... but qhwn we ate all those little towns and made them one of us we became Greater Sudbury) D:

We're in the Guiness Book of World Records for most flags on a bridge XDD

... ew, all the pictures in the article look really bad, they had to choose the worst area of town, lol.

St.Albert, AB
"St. Albert has placed in the top 5 of "Most Wealthy Cities in Canada" based on average net income per citizen, since 2000."

I didn't know that >_>
My relatives live there =D

I didn't know it was top 5 wealthiest :(

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bowsman,_Manitoba

^ See? Its barely worth being on Wikipedia. but it is.

Just google "Bowsman Manitoba" for more info. I doubt anyone would find much

Its one of those places, where you can drive, but It wouldn't hurt you to walk all the way around the town. Because its small. My mom, her Teacher, and our neighbour go for a walk all the way around town, up past the old bridge about a kilometre out of town on the dirt road, and then back home again almost every evening. it takes them about an hour and a half.

Actually. I shouldn't be calling it a town. Its technically a Village.

xD

A village where people let their dogs run loose, and the dogs bite small children. Causing my mom to phone and Nag the Town office [like, the place where the mayor person works, and the town council and stuff] to yell at people to "Tie their dang dogs up"

A village where everyone knows everyone. Where The main gossip spreaders are Old Ladies. [My Grandmother is one of the biggest blabber mouths]

A village where We don't use sidewalks, we walk in the middle of the road

Only occasionally we will walk on the sidewalks. If a vehicle is coming, We slightly move out of the way.

A village where a certain woman can kill her 3 year old daughter, And not even go to Jail for it [Where I live, there isn't that much crime. But whenever there is a Murder, which happened about 2 or 3 years ago in August. [Very Rarely] It will be all over CTV news. Which puts the village on google]

Most of all, My favorite place ever. <3

I love small places, Large cites and crowds make me feel akward.

27th highest in Canada, population wise.

Finger Eleven is from here. 8D

Our avarage yearly high is 13C. x_x

And 4C is the yearly low.

Lamest motto ever: "Burlington. Stand by."

Yay.

My Webpage

Last edited by a moderator:
I just found out my city is ranked 6th safest in the United States, by the FBI's standards. Interesting. We also have a Magic Mountain (Six Flags Amusement Park) nearby. But I knew that.

OMG..I just found out I live in one of the sunniest places. Almost made it to the Guiness Book of World Records lawlz

OMG..I just found out I live in one of the sunniest places. Almost made it to the Guiness Book of World Records lawlz
hah we are in the Guiness Book Of World Records! Although it's for most flags on a bridge.. ot something to be that proud of..

Starfire- You're like.. the only person on TT who lives in Thailand! Your province is super interesting!! I looked at it, now I wish I lived in your country. :]

[x]

Omaha, Nebraska. Not much things to do here. Mah daddy live in south omaha, and there is alot of mexicans here. my dad's family is mexican and they all live in south omaha. my mom live in downtown omaha and every friday there is a fight night in the park. most people in omaha earns like 20,000 a year. o_O

where i live is ghetto.

Everett, Washington

Tada xP

I'm not going to post the little tid-bit because I'm lazy, lol.

Someone argued with me about this, so I'll prove my point this way.

My point was the nicest time of year, nearly the only time of year it's actually sunny and nice out.

Look at the temperature/rainfall chart and compare July and August to the rest of the year.

Those are our two nice months. The rest of the year is mostly rain or overcast and cold XD

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_Lake,_Washington

I learned a couple interesting facts.

Largest city in our County (huh, feels pretty small to me)

Used to be called Neppel until residents voted to rename it after Chief Moses.

The airport near our town used to be an air force base which was once a temporary World War II training base. ^_^

The airport is also one of the largest airports in USA

Those few fact almost make my town seem interesting. Almost

hah we are in the Guiness Book Of World Records! Although it's for most flags on a bridge.. ot something to be that proud of..
So? ^_^

ITS STILL HOT WHERE I LIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back