Where You Live ~~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My city is the biggest in South Island.

And we had that crazy dude who when on a petty crime spree and outsmarted the whole police force for months!

And a lot more things that only I'd see as an upside.

We have 167 people with flu but my schools still not down :blink: but it's really bad for those people

Cool! Where do you live, now? (too lazy to search through posts)

Don't stalk me. D:<

Whenever I search my town on YouTube, I'll get real estate things, and every once in a while, a video of some teenager doing an ollie over the gap in the sidwalk and road next to the phone company by my school.

Cool! Where do you live, now? (too lazy to search through posts)
Sudbury Ontario Wikipedia makes our city look bad...

I liked PEI a lot :]

[SIZE=7pt]eidt- copied stuff from my other post:[/SIZE]

Population- 158 000

Motto- Come build us together o_O (I did not know that)

Largest city in Northern Ontario (we're not even in the north...)

In 2001 we took all the little towns around us and made one big city (we used to be Sudbury... but when we ate all those little towns and made them one of us we became Greater Sudbury) D:

We're in the Guiness Book of World Records for most flags on a bridge xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't stalk me. D:<
Whenever I search my town on YouTube, I'll get real estate things, and every once in a while, a video of some teenager doing an ollie over the gap in the sidwalk and road next to the phone company by my school.
HOSHIZ.

I LIVE NEAR YOUU.

woooo liking the fact that there are UK ppl on here 2! Midlands area for me, tho not telling ANYONE anything else. No ur not gonna be stalking but just to follow "guidelines" that I didnt make.

I'm so cool, I'm the only one in Ohio.

Cleveland, to be exact.

About seven minutes away from downtown.

Stalk me, please :3

I live in a terrible neighborhood.

Ghetto, and Mexican.

I don't mind Mexican.

aaaaaa.

Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts