Who do you have a crush on?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I got over my old crush, and now have a boyfriend! We won't be seeing each other for 2 months though, so he'll probably find someone else and dump me on the first day of school as he's a bit of a player (I mean, he has 2 other girlfriends in another state!) I might see him tomorrow, as it's final report card pickup.

Multiple anime characters, urg.

Most of all, my boyfriend! <3

and also band members...

Good question.

so there was this guy

since three days after he met me, for the next couple months he would ask every so often, "is it possible that u would date me?"

finally said "sure okay" last week and 18 hours later I get a text "i am [expletive]ed up amd can't be with u." i replied "ok well im not too good with relationships anyway" because i participate in radical honesty

okay, that was a fulfilling relationship.

freshmen. tbh i worry about that kid.

not sure if i have a crush on him tho haha

he sure liked me though xP

*reads through own incohrent post*

I'm going to see how long i can crush on Kikitchi

So far, 2 months now lel

Hopefully I can break my streak with Sai from Naruto, the crush I had like 2 years ago, which was 6 months XD

this boy in my class named Josh. we both like pokemon and video games. But sometimes he freaks out and gives the middle finger to the teachers and screams SUPER LOUDLY and swears. like A LOT

Ok, This summer I have almost no interaction with people of the opposite gender IRL except for my dad, my neighbors, my brother, and August the Knightchi on my Tamagotchi P's. My "bf" hasn't contacted me at all, so I'm considering breaking up with him, as there are red flags everywhere. Oh well.

NOBODY! I was finally able to get rid of all my annoying, not-gonna-happen crushes! I HAVE SO MUCH SELF CONTROL :D

This guy at work. I never talk to him during work, I just tend to my plants. Afterwards, if he hasn't been picked up yet, I talk to him (or sit in silence, wracking my brain for something to say, and then my mom comes to pick me up). He's nice, and I've heard he likes anime. I don't even know if he likes talking to me or not...

For fictional characters I'd say Mulder from the X-Files. The nice thing about fictional people is that you can just sit there and listen, you don't have to sit there and get all sweaty because you can't think of anything to say!! :mellow:

I think I'll just be a basement-dweller my whole life.

5170124742_slide.jpg

hello beautiful

aLSO ALSO MY CRUSH FINALLY NOTICED ME.... oh my god......

The 14-year-old boy on Minecraft. Again. I think he might actually like me back, although he can't be my boyfriend because I haven't met him in real life. So I might as well continue attempting to get rid of my crush on him. :p

Fictional:
-Firestar
-England

Real:

I broke up with my boyfriend who I posted about earlier and now I'm dating someone else, and he is actually nice to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's really funny to see that the majority of these members replying to the topic like fictional characters. Well, I have to agree with this. Boys have cooties.

Again...when in doubt of whether your RL crush likes you, think this:

BOYS HAVE COOTIES.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back