Who do you have a crush on?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't love real people for some reason. I'm more of a loner irl, so I don't see that changing anytime soon

One day I MIGHT find the perfect person, but until then I'll still love fictional characters lol

nooooOOOOO i saw my crush and he said he wants to be single his whole life imma cry ;-;

I have a crush on this guy, his name is Matt.. he's really sweet, and he likes me too but he's going to college 3 hours away in August. He says he plans to come home every other weekend and on holidays because he really wants to make it work.. so hopefully something will work out there.

tumblr_n8bj27Mv0g1se94jbo1_500.jpg

dang.....i really like corey crawford and i dont know why

save me

i have a small crush on my same sex friend sunnydashuniverse and we are using her tumblr URL for privacy reasons

tumblr_n94w17uScu1qlfo2so2_400.gif

tumblr_n3otrpjrdb1qzyucvo1_r3_500.gif

tumblr_n9ymv03j051qlfo2so4_250.gif
tumblr_n9ymv03j051qlfo2so5_250.gif

tumblr_n97wrzKAsY1sb1ox5o1_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n97wrzKAsY1sb1ox5o3_r2_250.gif

Corey Crawford has ruined my life

dang u crow

(aka i have a problem)

Last edited by a moderator:
OH MY GOD...IT'S SKRILLEX!!!! OKAY?! I'M IN LOVE WITH SKRILLEX! HAPPY?! HE'S SO HOT!

skrillex_desktop_by_daveyhavoklova4lyf-d4yxk8l.jpg

*ends crazy mode*

What just happened to me? I think I have a problem...

There's this really shy guy in one of my classes. We locked eyes for a while, and he gave me a I'm-approving-you-yeahh sorta look. But I talked to him, and he gave me a little smile and looked away. :///3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back