Who misses OLD TamaTalk?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I joined in October '05 (Or '06?) with my old account, emmy299. I think I'm going to start using that account some more, but yeah. I do. The RP section was yes, a great variety, but not only that. It kinda felt... I don't know how to describe it. People didn't just play around in Non TT and the RP section. It was... I loved the logs back then, no offence, but the logs now are... meh. =/

It's because of that that I grew out of Tamas; the tama part of the site died down and people moved into Non TT and stuff... so... yeah...

About the 'emo' thing. 'Emo' is a newer subculture, I guess you could call it, and because it does affect the social system in which we live, it's going to be talked about and what not. But really, it's not us being stereotypical- it's others telling us so. It's not our fault that we have 'emos' here, it's because they themselves label themselves as an emo. We aren't saying, zomg, ur a emo, it's more like 'yea, i is a emo'.

Unfotunantly, our outside groups even affect the internet. I wish we didn't have these discussions because it takes away the nature of the anonymous community. Where it shouldn't matter if you are 'emo' or 'preppy' or if you are 'colorful' or 'dark'.

Something so eminent as who are cliques are really do affect are all, sorry to say. But I wish that we could just hold it in a little more.

No, we don't have a problem with emos.
We have a problem when random people start saying they're emos just to get attention.
That's very true. People can be 'emo' here but it's just that when you state it 'cuz tats who yew iz', then we have an issue.

ummn... why are people making a big deal over the 'emo' thing?

It's not that bad, ignore it and stand where you stand... just continue with what ever you like. People should respect each other. You guys should respect the people who claim to be 'emo' and they should respect you too.

And with the underrating thing, with how they wouldn't like your icons.. who cares? you probably have a lot of people who like your icon, it's just a few peope who don't. Just ignore the person, every one has a different opinion.

Honestly, i don't mind.. i think TT is still okay..

...reading through this topic, I've noticed alot of discussion on ''emos'', ''depressed people'', and ''whiners''. This isn't really the point of this topic. >.< Sorry, but I just can't help thinking some of those comment are directed to me....*twitches*

Anyways, yeah. TT used to be alot quieter, and it was a tight community where everybody knew one another. Now, I hardly see teh old faces and lots of posts like ''zomg lyk yeah so lyk i needz some help!! OMGOMGOMG PLS! PLS! I WANT FRIENDS!!!!! PM ME! ME!! YAYA!"

Well, I dunno. I remember back in those days I was totally glued to TT.

It was my favorite place to chat on. And well, I've un-glued just a bit over these two years. x)~♥

But sure, somethings were better back then. But some things are better now too.

I've learned in life that things can't stay the same way forever. And you have to move on.

When I joined there was a LOT more drama then there seems to be now o.o' There's still a lot, but it's mellowed down a lot.

But there were a lot more interesting topics.

Now it seems like everything repeats itself.

I guess I somewhat prefer 'new' TT.

[SIZE=7pt]I like the old tamatalk.[/SIZE]

I miss the old tamatalk for its simplicity, Things weren't so complicated back then! You didnt have to worry about where to post your topics, there wasnt like 10 different non tamatalks. Also, the topics were much more interesting, it seems like back then, there was more to life then 'dating' 'love' and 'boy trouble. People seemed to be more true to themselves.

Oh no TG_D- not yew. ;]

I dunno. It's kind of hard to explain. I think what's annoying people is how stereotypes DO play a role online. Personally, I wanted to get away from it and I came on here. But we learn that, not just about 'emos' but other labels, that can seperate even a forum. Not so much, but in a way.

Plus you get the 'omg, yew iz a wannabe' and all that jazz. Better left to the outside world, I think.

Sorry, TW/P. I'm in a peculiar mood today. =P

With TT changing and all, we just have to keep calm. It was bound to take a different direction someday. New members can be a bit annoying (not the members themselves, but the fact they are ''n00b'' and unfarmilar) but we have to learn to deal with it.

Sorry, TW/P. I'm in a peculiar mood today. =P
With TT changing and all, we just have to keep calm. It was bound to take a different direction someday. New members can be a bit annoying (not the members themselves, but the fact they are ''n00b'' and unfarmilar) but we have to learn to deal with it.
Tis kay- I no exactly what you're talking about. ;D

Exactly. We just have to be the role models on how to act and most catch on after a while.

...reading through this topic, I've noticed alot of discussion on ''emos'', ''depressed people'', and ''whiners''. This isn't really the point of this topic. >.< Sorry, but I just can't help thinking some of those comment are directed to me....*twitches*
Anyways, yeah. TT used to be alot quieter, and it was a tight community where everybody knew one another. Now, I hardly see teh old faces and lots of posts like ''zomg lyk yeah so lyk i needz some help!! OMGOMGOMG PLS! PLS! I WANT FRIENDS!!!!! PM ME! ME!! YAYA!"
You're not an emo! We weren't directing it toward you! *runs over to TGD*

Well...I can't say. I had an old account a while ago. This account I started in...'06...I think. Then I left....a for a LONG time. I came back...and it was so...different.

You're not an emo! We weren't directing it toward you! *runs over to TGD*
;D Don't worry about it. I was just overreacting.

TW/P has a point...we have to be good role models. With all the new members, they're going to need some guidance- not just from the rules, but from us too. :(

Honestly, I miss old tamatalk, but also old tamagotchis.

Now, tamagotchis are so different.

It's like, you don't truely understand unless you have the older verisons, like v3, v2, you know, etc.

The thing I miss about old tamatalk was that no one tried to scam you on webkinz talk, or anything.

Now, TamaMum even had to past a scam topic! @.@

mametchi :(

Most everybody on TT went from being them happy selves to emo or something..

New kids, need to read rules. Thats that, but they won't.

People post one thing and then go right after that, without anyone even posting after them, and post another thing. It's annoying.

Thats why I don't stay here anymore. (But I've been checking in alot.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back