Who misses OLD TamaTalk?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense to anyone... but this is starting to sound like an "emo(tional)" topic.

Its just a forum :furawatchi:

If you don't like some of the topics here, make your own. But really, we've been here already.

The animal abuse phase- oh goodness! :furawatchi:
And I had my original avvie: https://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c159/DAC...ccloymyhero.jpg
Oh gosh, I remember when you had that avatar. At that time I always saw you and TGD posting and I was like, "Man, they have sooo many posts! Some day I'm going to get as many as them!"

That's when I was all obsessed with getting lots of posts. Well, I still am, but not as much. xD

No offense to anyone... but this is starting to sound like an "emo(tional)" topic. Its just a forum :furawatchi:

If you don't like some of the topics here, make your own. But really, we've been here already.
A little bit yeah....I have nothing agaisnt emos or any other kind of label. Be who you are! Anyways back on topic.

Tamatalk is one of the best sites i have been on in a long time...Yes, its changed but doesnt everything change once in a while?

~Mamitchi465

Oh gosh, I remember when you had that avatar. At that time I always saw you and TGD posting and I was like, "Man, they have sooo many posts! Some day I'm going to get as many as them!"
That's when I was all obsessed with getting lots of posts. Well, I still am, but not as much. xD
ORLY? LOL! You have so many more than I do now!

i used to try to make people hate pop tarts, because they set on fire in my toaster and broke it xP
Lol. That happened to me. I was waiting 3 minutes then smoke starts coming out of the toaster and my mom grabbed the fire extinguisher. Sorry I just had to say that. :(

~CM

...reading through this topic, I've noticed alot of discussion on ''emos'', ''depressed people'', and ''whiners''. This isn't really the point of this topic. >.< Sorry, but I just can't help thinking some of those comment are directed to me....*twitches*
Anyways, yeah. TT used to be alot quieter, and it was a tight community where everybody knew one another. Now, I hardly see teh old faces and lots of posts like ''zomg lyk yeah so lyk i needz some help!! OMGOMGOMG PLS! PLS! I WANT FRIENDS!!!!! PM ME! ME!! YAYA!"
Hahahaha! I actually laughed out loud when I read that first part because you are SO not emo. xD Lol. To be honest, I don't remember much about the old TT.....I like the new kind too. The only thing that gets on my nerves are people who are immature and obsessed with gossip. Oh, and TWP - I always remember seeing that old avvie and thinking "Who the heck IS that??" And then I saw you always posting about God and Jesus and I remember thinking, "Hmmm maybe it's Jesus!!" LOL!!! But still I wonder to this day....who is that? xD

Hahahaha! I actually laughed out loud when I read that first part because you are SO not emo. xD Lol. To be honest, I don't remember much about the old TT.....I like the new kind too. The only thing that gets on my nerves are people who are immature and obsessed with gossip. Oh, and TWP - I always remember seeing that old avvie and thinking "Who the heck IS that??" And then I saw you always posting about God and Jesus and I remember thinking, "Hmmm maybe it's Jesus!!" LOL!!! But still I wonder to this day....who is that? xD
Jesus? Oh my gawsh, litterally laugh out loud! xDDD

No, his name is Randal McCloy. He was in a mine accident over two years ago now. We watched the story unfold till three a.m. and the twist in everything was just so... I'm not even sure. It's had a huge affect on me.

What happened to littlechibikiki or whoever? I remember TW/P and her the most.

i use to have an old account back in 2006 and i really miss the old TT, everyone gave great advice and the non TT section wasn't filled with celebraty gossip, the chat was way better bak then and RP had the coolest topics ^^

i use to have an old account back in 2006 and i really miss the old TT, everyone gave great advice and the non TT section wasn't filled with celebraty gossip, the chat was way better bak then and RP had the coolest topics ^^
It's not FULL of celebraty gossip, though there is a few topics.

Well people think about it, everyone changes, I change, you change so I guess things like tamatalk change too. If you don't like the topics, post your own.

:furawatchi:

It's not FULL of celebraty gossip, though there is a few topics.
Well people think about it, everyone changes, I change, you change so I guess things like tamatalk change too. If you don't like the topics, post your own.

:furawatchi:
Good rule. We can't expect everyone else to post topics we want. They aren't mind readers. And there will always be celeb topics- they're in the spotlight and will be in the spotlight forever and ever amen. xP

Same. I miss old TT.

ever since LinkJudge and Ads that wernt Neopets or some virtual pet things makes it feel "open up"

Most ads now on TT are FindMyMan.com or Makeout.com! I saw a nude lady on an ad!

come on, we're kids, admin! its a good thing IMVU was banned, but please....ban some more?

Hmm..I believe I was a member that joined in either 2006 or early 2007.. Anyways, I remember what it was like. Tamachat was the old blue TamaChat, everything was peaceful, and (Non)TamaTalk was still in the What's On Your Mind? forum. XD Good times..good times.

But now, TamaTalk has improved. Remember how we really had to worry about bandwith? Well, now we don't -- Admin mentioned that bandwith wasn't really a problem. Technology is a level higher than it was 2 years ago. XD

Same. I miss old TT.
ever since LinkJudge and Ads that wernt Neopets or some virtual pet things makes it feel "open up"

Most ads now on TT are FindMyMan.com or Makeout.com! I saw a nude lady on an ad!

come on, we're kids, admin! its a good thing IMVU was banned, but please....ban some more?
It's not Admin's fault- please do not blame him/her. he does not get to choose which ads will show and which ads do not show. That's not how it works. Actually, he has to pay to remove ads from this forum.

If you see a really inappropriate one, report it. Although they get annoying sometimes, most really aren't that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back