Who misses OLD TamaTalk?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TW/P has a point...we have to be good role models. With all the new members, they're going to need some guidance- not just from the rules, but from us too. :(
Yep- I have many here and that's why I changed after my big fiasco. :]

I also missed old TT because of the fact that it was more focused about Tamagotchis than this one. I kinda started to grow out of Tamagotchis. But Non Tama Talk is the forum with the most posts in it. *Sighs* Oh Well...

~CM

...reading through this topic, I've noticed alot of discussion on ''emos'', ''depressed people'', and ''whiners''. This isn't really the point of this topic. >.< Sorry, but I just can't help thinking some of those comment are directed to me....*twitches*
Anyways, yeah. TT used to be alot quieter, and it was a tight community where everybody knew one another. Now, I hardly see teh old faces and lots of posts like ''zomg lyk yeah so lyk i needz some help!! OMGOMGOMG PLS! PLS! I WANT FRIENDS!!!!! PM ME! ME!! YAYA!"
It wasn't directed at you. It was directed at people who think they are so cool rubbing in the fact of certain things.

Definitely not you.

I joined here with my first account (Bubba28) in May 2005.

Things were a lot less crowded back then, there were less than 10,000 members.

ummn... why are people making a big deal over the 'emo' thing?

It's not that bad, ignore it and stand where you stand... just continue with what ever you like. People should respect each other. You guys should respect the people who claim to be 'emo' and they should respect you too.

And with the underrating thing, with how they wouldn't like your icons.. who cares? you probably have a lot of people who like your icon, it's just a few peope who don't. Just ignore the person, every one has a different opinion.

Honestly, i don't mind.. i think TT is still okay..
Of course TT is awesome! But its just quite annoying when people claim to be so tough and emo and hardcore when there just normal people trying to be something else and trying to seek attension. Did you know some people used to start "suicade threatning" and "faking members death" I know scary :eek:

~Mamitchi465

P.S. These newbies think forums are chatrooms and spam really bad. I alwasy try to help but then they flame me.

Of course TT is awesome! But its just quite annoying when people claim to be so tough and emo and hardcore when there just normal people trying to be something else and trying to seek attension. Did you know some people used to start "suicade threatning" and "faking members death" I know scary :angry:  

~Mamitchi465

P.S. These newbies think forums are chatrooms and spam really bad. I alwasy try to help but then they flame me.
Really? That destroys the definition of Tama Talk.

~CM

Yeah, it's happened before. Actually, it's happened reeeaaalll recently. :/

[SIZE=7pt]I remember in the roleplay section we used to roleplay as tamagotchis.[/SIZE]

xP

Good times

[SIZE=7pt]I remember in the roleplay section we used to roleplay as tamagotchis.[/SIZE]xP

Good times
Do you remember all those 'party' RPs? They always got discusting and out of hand. xP

I remember when everyone used to roleplay in script form and as tamagotchis.

And now it seems that everyone talks about crushes/boy trouble/dating and try to act emo.

It's slightly annoying.

Yeah, hey GG96 i think in the summer of 2006 me and my Best friend were like friends with you aand i had a little friend list in my siggy. Oh my gosh! Maybe you wont remember but i think its true. Anyways, there are tons of fake emos on here. They all say they do not cut but if they do not cut then how are they emo? Just ignore them and make some new memories! =) 

~Mamitchi465
You don't HAVE to cut just to be emo

I miss it when everyone was preppy and happy. Now it's all, MEhhhhhhh

I remeber the fase when everyone had animal abuse avatars, lol. I miss it, yes.

It was about 2005 win i was introduced, but thin i dident start till Dec. of '06.

Yea, i do :rolleyes: but i still like TT :p

Yeah there was more Tama stuff on old Tamatalk...and there were less Emo-wannabes, well actually there were hardly any. (I only post about my current Goth phase on all these "whats your style" and "Is it wrong to be goth?" topics, not on like, every topic in existance).

Anyways I like the crowdiness if everyone behaves themselves but not if these newbies are like "ZOMG JOIN MA SIIIITE!!!" But what can I say? I done that myself once, only it was "How can I make my site better?" and I didn't know putting the link so people could find it counted as advertising because I'd just come back from a looong ban from my dad. And I used to use all "txt tlk" but now I try to use proper grammer and spelling (except I use "lol" and "XD" ofcourse). I read the rules when I first joined but I don't think people bother now even though I tell them to on the "I'm new" topics. And the new members don't even post as much, infact sometimes they only post once or not at all.

And also, roleplaying: Well I like how people use proper grammer now rather than script (no offence) but I hate all these Romance rps and Wolf, one or two of the same are ok but it gets annoying when there's like sixteen roleplays on romance and they're all basically the same thing like getting a gf/bf then they get all kissy wissy but what can I say? None of my roleplays are about tamagotchis, speaking of which, I better create one! Bye!

I would say more but I'll post later.

lol i had a real random memory..

i used to try to make people hate pop tarts, because they set on fire in my toaster and broke it xP

and i used to always use way too much text talk.

honestly, i think the only problem with tamatalk is when the spam bots come.. and start posting bad stuff.

I joined back in 2006. Do I miss the old TT? That's a hard question to answer. I definatly miss the respectfullness and good grammer, and don't appreciate the people who join, and have 2 posts like this:

OMG COME TO MY SITE!  IT ROX!  THE LINK IS HERE
Hey yall im new here to tamatalk and well i have a v4.5 and well come to my site.  pm me and be my friend c ya bi.  :wacko:   :D   :angry:   :)   :eek:
I mean, really. It's nothing agaisnt new members, because we were all new once. ;) I just do not like spam and adevertising, weather done my new or old memebers. :p

I guess I miss some things from the old TT, but there are some things I like better now.

Thanks for reading my thought.

Oh, yes, the emo theme. We did not have that back when I first joined. I hate the emo stuff. Not so much that I hate the emo theme, but the people who think they are emos, but they really aren't.
Posers.

I totally agree- I'm not being mean to anybody but... Emo's are fake's. You're not emo unless you are an emotional person, almost all of the people that say they are emo's on here and just, well, osers.

Im sorry if that ounded hasrh, it just annoys me.

I miss the old TT aswell, But I remember when I was a total noob- 'hay gr8 log kep it ooop plz¬!!!11!1111' xD and ' omg my tama died!!!! :wacko: !!!' just posting stuff like that in my log, and I can specifically remember, 'hello will any1 plz tell me how to get that picture in the top left hand corner!!1!??//' It wasn't even IN the left hand corner! xD;

And then if somebody didn't reply I would get angry and go, 'O FIN TEN!!!1 I WIL JUST HAV 2 FIND IT MESELF!!!1 :D :eek: ' But it's hillarious looking back, xD;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back