Who owns a 97' edition Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who owns a 97' edition Tamagotchi?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No too bad

• Used to have one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend at school doesn't know the value of it, so she gave me hers ^^! Free! Everything still works!

i have one! its purple with pink on it and i got it for my b-day or christmas or something. i used to LOVE it! now the buttons r not woeking very well and i like my new one.

*Moved B) by Bell Sprout: Let's put this thread in with the other old edition tama threads B) *
I just bought one in eBay. It has to come in a week or so. B)

Yessssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I just bought one on ebay!

https://cgi.ebay.com/Green-with-White-Butto...1QQcmdZViewItem

I'm so happy! B)

i've been looking for one for so long... one that's reasonably priced, and i could care less if it's mint condition in box because i was just going to open it up and play with it anyway! B)
Woah, that Tamagotchi was in a good price. I like the color of it! B)

oops that got posted twice. SRY. i cant find my 97' edition. soo sad.i remember when i was little i used to have it ALLLLLL the time.lol

i just bought a 1st & 2nd generation off of ebay... my moms gonna think im nuts, im 18!

colored writing? on the case itself or the screen?

I got one today! It's green with yellow! :eek: Where can I find the G2 Tamagotchis?

I had 2 Tamagotchis, 2 nanos, 3 gigapets, and 4 other brands. My tamagotchis never lived very long, but I still do have the dead casing of them all.. and I recently got my new one (which is blue with lavender) for my 16th birthday! ^^ I'm currently rasing my 8th generation.

I just got a P1 recently! It's white /w/ blue buttons. Right now he's a Mametchi.

-Tamaguy#1 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back